Morning Ball

Old July 13th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Robin Nuttall

Default Morning Ball

Okay, Cala is a bit weird. You know, you sort of get used to it, after
all, you live with it. But she has this game she plays, mostly with
herself, every morning.

Basically she takes her ball, carefully lays it down then downs herself
right next to it, all eager and everything. She then waits for me to
throw the ball or, at the very least, release her to the ball. Now mind
you, I'm sort of busy in the morning so sometimes I forget. So she just
waits. And every time I walk by her tail wiggles.

This was what I saw this morning as I was dressing (and yes, I'm a
crappy housekeeper, so sue me).

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball1.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball3.jpg

After I threw it for her, she just repositioned it, then
herself...(hint, it's on the bed...)
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball4.jpg
Old July 14th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
[email protected]

Robin Nuttall wrote:
Okay, Cala is a bit weird. You know, you sort of get used to it, after
all, you live with it. But she has this game she plays, mostly with
herself, every morning.

Basically she takes her ball, carefully lays it down then downs herself
right next to it, all eager and everything. She then waits for me to
throw the ball or, at the very least, release her to the ball. Now mind
you, I'm sort of busy in the morning so sometimes I forget. So she just
waits. And every time I walk by her tail wiggles.

This was what I saw this morning as I was dressing (and yes, I'm a
crappy housekeeper, so sue me).

Remember, here you are amongst friends. And my house is messier.

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball1.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball3.jpg

After I threw it for her, she just repositioned it, then
herself...(hint, it's on the bed...)
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball4.jpg

Very cute pictures.

Beth

Old July 14th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
MauiJNP

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message
[...]

for a minute here, I thought, there's no way that dog fits in that crate!
(and then my brain returned and I remembered you have Zipper)

and thanks for sharing the fun pictures

Old July 14th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Robin Nuttall

MauiJNP wrote:
"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message

This was what I saw this morning as I was dressing (and yes, I'm a crappy
housekeeper, so sue me).

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball1.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball3.jpg

After I threw it for her, she just repositioned it, then herself...(hint,
it's on the bed...)
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball4.jpg

for a minute here, I thought, there's no way that dog fits in that crate!
(and then my brain returned and I remembered you have Zipper)

and thanks for sharing the fun pictures

You should see her wedge her head in there to check if he's taken any
goodies she wants...
Old July 14th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
MauiJNP

for a minute here, I thought, there's no way that dog fits in that crate!
(and then my brain returned and I remembered you have Zipper)

and thanks for sharing the fun pictures

You should see her wedge her head in there to check if he's taken any
goodies she wants...

sounds like a kodak moment

Old July 14th 06, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Thanks for the pics of your Dobe....my absolute favorite breed though I
don't have one. Gimme more....

Be Free,
Judy

Old July 14th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
ceb

Robin Nuttall wrote in news:cSztg.34092$FQ1.26307
@attbi_s71:

Okay, Cala is a bit weird. You know, you sort of get used to it, after
all, you live with it. But she has this game she plays, mostly with
herself, every morning.

That's hilarious! Thanks for the excellent pix.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old July 14th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Suja

"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message:

This was what I saw this morning as I was dressing (and yes, I'm a
crappy housekeeper, so sue me).

What's wrong with the housekeeping?

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball1.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball3.jpg

After I threw it for her, she just repositioned it, then
herself...(hint, it's on the bed...)
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball4.jpg

Oh my! She's worshipping at the altar of the ball gods!

Suja

Old July 14th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.activities
Robin Nuttall

Suja wrote:
"Robin Nuttall" wrote in message:

This was what I saw this morning as I was dressing (and yes, I'm a
crappy housekeeper, so sue me).

What's wrong with the housekeeping?

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball1.jpg
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball3.jpg

After I threw it for her, she just repositioned it, then
herself...(hint, it's on the bed...)
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/cala/morningball4.jpg

Oh my! She's worshipping at the altar of the ball gods!

Do you read Terry Pratchett by any chance???