Intruder Alerts and Attack Chihuahuas

Old July 19th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Paula

Default Intruder Alerts and Attack Chihuahuas

My daughter Anna got new bedding that features pictures of horses
running across fields. I was thinking the horses looked fairly
realistic, but I didn't realize just how realistic they might look
until I heard insane angry barking from the other room. Anna's
chihuahua was in a standoff with the pillow sham. This is the same
dog that tries to run off the cows every time California Dairy Council
commercials come on the tv.
--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,
Old July 21st 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
FurPaw

Paula wrote:
My daughter Anna got new bedding that features pictures of horses
running across fields. I was thinking the horses looked fairly
realistic, but I didn't realize just how realistic they might look
until I heard insane angry barking from the other room. Anna's
chihuahua was in a standoff with the pillow sham. This is the same
dog that tries to run off the cows every time California Dairy Council
commercials come on the tv.

Hey, I'll bet you sleep better at night knowing that your house
is well guarded from televised cows and pillow sham horses! G

Chihuahuas - gotta love 'em!

FurPaw

--
Don't think of it as getting hot flashes.
Think of it as your inner child playing with matches.

To reply, unleash the dog
Old July 21st 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Otto Bahn

"FurPaw" wrote

My daughter Anna got new bedding that features pictures of horses
running across fields. I was thinking the horses looked fairly
realistic, but I didn't realize just how realistic they might look
until I heard insane angry barking from the other room. Anna's
chihuahua was in a standoff with the pillow sham. This is the same
dog that tries to run off the cows every time California Dairy Council
commercials come on the tv.

Hey, I'll bet you sleep better at night knowing that your house is well
guarded from televised cows and pillow sham horses! G

Chihuahuas - gotta love 'em!

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking poodles.

--oTTo--

Old July 21st 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:58:57 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

Chihuahuas - gotta love 'em!

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking poodles.

I was going to say, "Chihuahuas! Can't live with them, can't
eviscerate them."

Then I realized that you can. Also, I would prefer watching the ARK
chycks eviscerate you rather than me.
--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person
Old July 21st 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Chris McGonnell

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:58:57 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"FurPaw" wrote

My daughter Anna got new bedding that features pictures of horses
running across fields. I was thinking the horses looked fairly
realistic, but I didn't realize just how realistic they might look
until I heard insane angry barking from the other room. Anna's
chihuahua was in a standoff with the pillow sham. This is the same
dog that tries to run off the cows every time California Dairy Council
commercials come on the tv.

Hey, I'll bet you sleep better at night knowing that your house is well
guarded from televised cows and pillow sham horses! G

Chihuahuas - gotta love 'em!

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking toy poodles.

IFYPFY

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Old July 21st 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Otto Bahn

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

Chihuahuas - gotta love 'em!

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking toy poodles.

I was going to say, "Chihuahuas! Can't live with them, can't
eviscerate them."

Hmmm...replace the goal posts with sharpened steel blades for
bonus points.

Then I realized that you can. Also, I would prefer watching the ARK
chycks eviscerate you rather than me.

You ain't off the hook that easily, bub.

The problem with http://fuzzysquid.com/LJ.php is that I sometimes
stumble on things like http://hyexistenz.livejournal.com/31646.html.
Now I know where the steaming bowl of fukk came from.

--oTTo--

Old July 22nd 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Paula

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:58:57 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"FurPaw" wrote

My daughter Anna got new bedding that features pictures of horses
running across fields. I was thinking the horses looked fairly
realistic, but I didn't realize just how realistic they might look
until I heard insane angry barking from the other room. Anna's
chihuahua was in a standoff with the pillow sham. This is the same
dog that tries to run off the cows every time California Dairy Council
commercials come on the tv.

Hey, I'll bet you sleep better at night knowing that your house is well
guarded from televised cows and pillow sham horses! G

Chihuahuas - gotta love 'em!

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking poodles.

Don't ever show your face at my house. Anna and Mimi might look small
and weak, but dissing both their dogs will get you an ass-kicking.
They'll get help from Molly, Sammie the poodle's best friend.

Old July 22nd 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Paula

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:27:29 -0400, Chris McGonnell
wrote:

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking toy poodles.

IFYPFY

What? You want your ass kicked by two little girls and a German
Shepherd, too?

Old July 22nd 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology
Chris McGonnell

wrote:

Either that or drop kick them through the goal posts along
with all the fscking toy poodles.

IFYPFY

What? You want your ass kicked by two little girls and a German
Shepherd, too?

If your toy poodle bites ankles it gets booted. What's the name of
this German shepherd? Does he have a green card? If it's Klaus
Ullrich, I'm calling the INS -- that ******* stole my flock!

Old July 22nd 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:45:19 -0400, Chris McGonnell
wrote:

that ******* stole my flock!

http://www.bjcraftsupplies.com/miniatures/images/a-b/lobster1699-24-sm.jpg

--
Shelly

It's when the parents are cannibals that the kids turn out like this.
-- Melora Creager