Pure staple-less joy!

Old July 21st 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

Default Pure staple-less joy!

Franklin got his staples out today. It wasn't scheduled until Monday,
but they changed it for me, which means a weekend of freedom instead
of on-leash only (and a leash that couldn't go around his neck at
that!). He grabbed his ball first thing home, and raced around the
yard with it - I'm free! I'm free! Such joy. Dogs never have any
problem expressing it so enthusiastically!

--
Janet Boss
Old July 22nd 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Michael A. Ball

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 17:56:38 -0400, Janet B
wrote:

Franklin got his staples out today...

Some how, I thought you were going to tell us they'd found a way to
attach centerfolds without staples, but it is always good to hear about
someone's doggy returning to health, too! :-) I'm happy for both of
you.

___________________
A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.
Old July 22nd 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

wrote:

Franklin got his staples out today.

Way to go, Frankie!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

I stand with Israel.
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005547.htm

Two books that every American (and Canadian) *must* read:

1) The Rage and The Pride, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J13521A6D

2) The Force of Reason, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T42552A6D

While they still can.
Old July 22nd 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

wrote:

He grabbed his ball first thing home, and raced around the
yard with it - I'm free! I'm free! Such joy. Dogs never have any
problem expressing it so enthusiastically!

Aw! There's a boy who knows how to live in the moment, eh? Congrats on
becoming unstapled, Franklin!

--
Shelly

Color is the place where our brain and the universe meet.
-- Paul Klee
Old July 22nd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Janet B wrote:
Franklin got his staples out today. It wasn't scheduled until Monday,
but they changed it for me, which means a weekend of freedom instead
of on-leash only (and a leash that couldn't go around his neck at
that!). He grabbed his ball first thing home, and raced around the
yard with it - I'm free! I'm free! Such joy. Dogs never have any
problem expressing it so enthusiastically!

That's great news!

FurPaw

--
Don't think of it as getting hot flashes.
Think of it as your inner child playing with matches.

To reply, unleash the dog
Old July 23rd 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

"Janet B" wrote in message
Franklin got his staples out today. It wasn't scheduled until Monday,
but they changed it for me, which means a weekend of freedom instead
of on-leash only (and a leash that couldn't go around his neck at
that!). He grabbed his ball first thing home, and raced around the
yard with it - I'm free! I'm free! Such joy. Dogs never have any
problem expressing it so enthusiastically!

glad to hear he's doing well!

Old July 23rd 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Amy Dahl

On 2006-07-21 17:56:38 -0400, Janet B said:

Franklin got his staples out today.

Good deal!

I'm ready to read about all sorts of different recoveries and I hope
this post is just the start!

What a good idea. My bitch, Monday, got her stitches out yesterday.
She's still on somewhat restricted activity (no swimming) until one
small bit granulates in. The vet was pleased at the way the incision
closed up. Milk-laden mammaries apparently don't always join and
heal all that well.

I'm really glad to be finished with her prescriptions. Like her mother
before her, she is a clever pill-spitter who can dupe you into believing
she has swallowed them, down to a gulp and lick of the nose, then
deposit them quietly in an out-of-the-way place. Never mind putting
them in food--I tried that and it just made her suspicious of any and
all food.

The best part, though, is that she has her bounce back.

Amy Dahl