VERY GOOD VETERINARY WEBSITE

Old July 25th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Nilen

Default VERY GOOD VETERINARY WEBSITE

Dear Friends,

Recently I have gone through a very good website http://www.indvet.com/
, we can submit our literature on this site to make it available
online so it becomes searchable through most of search engines (I have
submitted my thesis and most of publications), they have even tried to
prepare a discussion forum for interaction of veterinary community at
various levels.. They even claim to provide free web hosting for
registered Veterinary Societies! This looks to be a good initiative to
bring veterinary community together.

Regards,

Dr. Nilen P. Patel

M.V.Sc Pharmacology

AYURVET LIMITED

Village Katha, PO Baddi,

Dist. Solan (HP) 173201

(O)+91-1795-247746, 247690

Mobile: 09318834908

Old July 25th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

"Nilen" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

They even claim to provide free web hosting for
registered Veterinary Societies! This looks to be a good
initiative to bring veterinary community together.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=indvet.com

Why not promote this website honestly as your own? That you're
not up front with such an easily checked fact make me wonder
what else you're hiding.

Old July 27th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Nilen

you are the owner of so many website pl guide us in this regards...
http://whois.domaintools.com/rocky-dog.com

Old July 27th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

"Nilen" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

you are the owner of so many website pl guide us in this
regards... http://whois.domaintools.com/rocky-dog.com

I don't falsely promote them - that's one of the differences
between you and I. As part of your doctorate, did you take any
ethics courses?

Old July 27th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

"Nilen" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

you are the owner of so many website pl guide us in this
regards... http://whois.domaintools.com/rocky-dog.com

And, for what it's worth, idiot, those listed domains are not
mine - just available domains with the word "Rocky" in them.

Old July 27th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Rocky wrote:

And, for what it's worth, idiot, those listed domains are not
mine - just available domains with the word "Rocky" in them.

So *that's* what he was referring to! Good grief.

(66F and 60% humidity in Cal-gary?! I think I hate you.)

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old July 27th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

(66F and 60% humidity in Cal-gary?! I think I hate you.)

Finally! It's been over 30C/90F all week, and over 80F in my
house all night. And then there are the thunder and lightening
storms - 4 houses were hit the other day, two getting holes
punched through their roofs.

obDogs: the kiddie pool has been getting a real workout.

Old July 27th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Rocky wrote:

Finally! It's been over 30C/90F all week, and over 80F in my
house all night. And then there are the thunder and lightening
storms - 4 houses were hit the other day, two getting holes
punched through their roofs.

Yikes! And ick. We've had the heat and some crazy humidity (around
90% right now), but until today, it's been pretty quiet. There was
a pretty lightning show while I was driving to work this ayem. Eeep!

obDogs: the kiddie pool has been getting a real workout.

I'm not sure I even *have* a dog anymore. She's spent most of the
last two weeks pancaked out in her crate. Who knew that even Miss
Brown could finally get sick and tired of the heat? I got up in the
middle of the night and found her in front of the *fan*. Mind you,
her butt was facing it, and her head was shoved under her blanket,
so that her tender, delicate little face would not get windblown.
Freak.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old July 27th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

And, for what it's worth, idiot, those listed domains are
not mine - just available domains with the word "Rocky"
in them.

So *that's* what he was referring to! Good grief.

Oh, just so that Dr Nilen doesn't accuse me of hiding anything,
I own rocky-dog.com, calgarydogdaycare.com (and .ca),
k9express.ca, and cavortingk9s.com (and .ca). That's it, though
I kinda like the sound of some of those available sites,
especially RockyRomance.com

Old July 27th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Rocky wrote:

I kinda like the sound of some of those available sites,
especially RockyRomance.com

I dunno. I have a feeling there's a reason that one hasn't been
snatched up.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)