I found a dog daycare!

Old July 26th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
JodiSue

Default I found a dog daycare!

It has been awhile since I've been around because I've had spotty internet
and this group is absolutely impossible to read on Google.

DH and I are having to live in separate parts of the country atm, and so I
was really worried/stressed/guilt-ridden about Tallulah and being a "single
working mom" as it were, but I found a dog daycare for her here in town.
She now has several BFF's and the staff run her ragged a few times a week.
I can honestly say that before this ng, I would not have even considered
looking for a dog daycare (thanks, Matt!), but it has been a godsend.
Taking her with me in the morning sure beats leaving her in the house by her
lonesome.

The best part is how happy she is when I go to pick her up. She does an
extremely exaggerated version of the Aussie Wiggle to greet me and then sits
nicely by the door while I pay.

sigh of relief

--Jodi

Old July 26th 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

"JodiSue" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

The best part is how happy she is when I go to pick her up.
She does an extremely exaggerated version of the Aussie
Wiggle to greet me and then sits nicely by the door while I
pay.

It's great that it worked out. Does this place have a website?
I'm always keen on seeing what other places are doing right. My
email works if you don't want to post it here.

Old July 26th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

"JodiSue" wrote in
nk.net:

The best part is how happy she is when I go to pick her up. She does
an extremely exaggerated version of the Aussie Wiggle to greet me and
then sits nicely by the door while I pay.

Queenie goes to daycare once a week now (although not this week because of
her little stomach upset, which looks like it's over now, thank goodness)
and we love it too! She is so much calmer during the rest of the week, it's
unbelievable. And she loves it. They tell me that she pretty much plays
non-stop.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old July 26th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Queenie goes to daycare once a week now (although not this
week because of her little stomach upset, which looks like
it's over now, thank goodness) and we love it too!

Heh, some people bring their dogs to daycare *because* they have
a stomach upset.

Old July 26th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Queenie goes to daycare once a week now (although not this
week because of her little stomach upset, which looks like
it's over now, thank goodness) and we love it too!

Heh, some people bring their dogs to daycare *because* they have
a stomach upset.

People can be so unlikeable! I wouldn't wish doggy upset stomach on
anyone, so I felt it best not to (possibly) spread it around. All Things
Pawssible (har har -- but it's a good place) seemed to agree.

Cleaning up after multiple sick dogs is the one thing that doesn't sound
completely wonderful about your life. So I hope it doesn't happen for
you too terribly often!

Old July 26th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
JodiSue

It's great that it worked out. Does this place have a website?

Matt,

Their site is www.petparadisedaycare.com. It doesn't show very much in the
way of facilities, but all the basic info is there.

--Jodi

I need to VENT please (found dog with heartworm - advice needed) GAH Dog health 14 December 5th 06 05:35 PM
My Dog Daycare Rocky Dog behavior 8 June 9th 06 03:26 AM
Help! Found Puppy! Jodi Dog behavior 2 April 11th 06 08:36 PM
Dog Found Locked In Trunk Dog Fighting Dog behavior 0 September 20th 05 11:42 PM
Lost Dog Found - story of survival Meghan Dog behavior 6 February 5th 05 08:58 AM