Pet Paparazzi

Old July 28th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Pet Paparazzi

Default Pet Paparazzi

Hello Members,

I realize that you don't want to recieve spam or any messages regarding
promotions on this board. I completely understand but, please hear me
out.

I started my business, the Pet Paparazzi with the intention of
consoling people who have lost their pets. I also wanted to give people
who appreciate their pets, a memorable treasure to have for generations
to come.

I wish you could see the look on the faces of the people who's pets I
profile. They're pretty happy and that's why I love doing what I do.

I ask you, Members of the Official Elite Edge Board if you could take a
glance at our site - www.petpaparazzi.net - If you like what you see,
please let me know and I will give everyone who is interested, 50% off
on all of our Pet Packages.

Doing the Packages at the rate above makes us lose money however, we're
more concerned with earning your trust and respect at this time.

Thank you.

Nick Chelsea
Pet Paparazzi