Way too cute

Old July 29th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Way too cute

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

--
Diane Blackman
There is no moral victory in proclaiming to abhor violence
Old July 29th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

no help with the caption but....that's a great picture and some cute dogs!

Old July 30th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Terri

wrote in :

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.

Priceless!
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

"Did you see the legs on that Daschund"?

--
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy
Old July 30th 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
TaraG

"Terri" wrote in message
wrote in :

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.

Priceless!
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

"Did you see the legs on that Daschund"?

I saw a conspiracy

"I'll distract the Judge while you knock over the weavepoles.
One....two....three....GO!"

Tara

Old July 30th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
johnhenri

wrote in message ...
A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

--
Diane Blackman
There is no moral victory in proclaiming to abhor violence
while preaching with violent words.
http://dog-play.com/ http://dogplayshops.com/

Oh, we ain't got a barrel of mon-ey
We may be ragged and fun-ney
But we'll travel along,
Singin' a song
Side by side.

(words and music by Harry Woods 1925)

Old July 30th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 29 Jul 2006 03:28:18 GMT, wrote:

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

Oh wow, that's priceless! They look like they're enjoying a private
joke.

--
Shelly

We live in a rainbow of chaos.
-- Paul Cezanne
Old July 30th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

In rec.pets.dogs.activities TaraG wrote:

"Terri" wrote in message
wrote in :

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.

Priceless!
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

"Did you see the legs on that Daschund"?

I saw a conspiracy

"I'll distract the Judge while you knock over the weavepoles.
One....two....three....GO!"

:-)

I was thinking along the agility lines

"I TOLD you that wasn't supposed to be a back jump."
"I'm SURE she was telling me to back jump!"

"That's a pretty tricky course out there. Do you think she's gonna get it?
"Nah, she'll tell me 'Here" and ZOOM right between the legs. HA HA"

Old July 30th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Shelly wrote in
:

On 29 Jul 2006 03:28:18 GMT, wrote:

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

Oh wow, that's priceless! They look like they're enjoying a private
joke.

I'm sensing a British accent and something about the traffic "I say old
chap, marvelous trip through the tunnel today!" "Yes, quite delightful!"

It is an unbelievably sweet picture.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old July 31st 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

I was thinking along the agility lines

You go left, I'll go right. One of us will figure the course
out.

Old July 31st 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:24:49 -0400, Shelly
wrote:

On 29 Jul 2006 03:28:18 GMT, wrote:

A fellow agility competitor just shared this with me.
She is hoping I can help come up with a good caption.
http://www.dogplayshops.com/dogplay/chatting.htm

Oh wow, that's priceless! They look like they're enjoying a private
joke.

My kids loved it. Being kids, their caption had to do with the next
dog going off course because of fart smell in the tunnel. Better not
be entering my kids in any obstacle courses, I guess.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,