If dogs could talk...

Old July 31st 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default If dogs could talk...

(Bewa This dog uses some colorful language!)

"Don’t even get me started on my name. Louis Vuitton? You superficial
bitch. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?"

http://thephatphree.com/features.asp...LayoutType= 1

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

The solution to the problems in the Middle East - Air conditioning!
http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_d...heat_wave.html

The liberal Left will have a lot to answer for:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=23602

Hezbollah loves children - dead ones:
http://www.blackfive.net/main/2006/0...lah_loves.html

"In other words, if you're a Muslim who wants to shoot Jewish-Americans in response to
Israel's policies, you're not a 'Muslim-American.' I don't care what your citizenship is.
I don't care if you were born in Fargo. You haven't got the idea. You are not one of us."
http://grimbeorn.blogspot.com/2006_0...4777986818 65

It's time to get out of the U.N. ASAP.
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1224

"Thank God, my son is dead."
http://counterterror.typepad.com/the...iew_with_.html

Islamic "septicemia":
http://drsanity.blogspot.com/2006/07...epticemia.html

Sicko leftist "artist" c*%t abuses children for profit and political gain:
http://thinkingpictures.blogspot.com...end-times.html

Two books that every American (and Canadian) *must* read:

1) The Rage and The Pride, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J13521A6D

2) The Force of Reason, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T42552A6D

While they still can.
Old July 31st 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Les Hilliard

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

(Bewa This dog uses some colorful language!)

"Don't even get me started on my name. Louis Vuitton? You superficial
bitch. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?"

http://thephatphree.com/features.asp...LayoutType= 1

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

LOL!! Now that was funny. That pissed off look in his eyes and when he
started in on the cat I just lost it Thanks Jack - - Les

Old August 1st 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
(Bewa This dog uses some colorful language!)

"Don't even get me started on my name. Louis Vuitton? You superficial
bitch. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that is?"

http://thephatphree.com/features.asp...LayoutType= 1

The web page is a porn site. The link that say's 7 rules you should not
do say's things like this.

" Don't masturbate while babysitting.
If you don't want me touching myself, then why do you have the
internet"

And you have advice politically ?

Mirelle

snip