"AMERICA: FROM FREEDOM TO FACISM"

Old August 7th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
iceman

Default "AMERICA: FROM FREEDOM TO FACISM"

We are quickly moving to a cashless society, microchipped Driver's Licenses,
whereby the government controls our own money, and by merely turning off our
chips, we become slaves. The Constitution is no longer being followed by
the USG.

35 MINS.

Old August 7th 06, 08:51 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
Bree

I prefer

"America

The only nation to go from barbarism to decadence without the benefit of
an intervening culture"
Old August 8th 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
Bree

In article , john w
wrote:

It has been said that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have
guns!

'scuse me

A State Court duly convened found you unsuitable to bring up your own child

As far as I am concerned a gun in your hand IS a gun in the hands of an outlaw

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old August 8th 06, 05:06 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
Bree

In article , john w
wrote:

I shall suggest that -- if you are all that interested-- you can look
it up. The law was written to prevent those "convicted of domestic
violence" from owning guns. That would have been fine, except-- as I
said-- the law was made "infinitely retroactive", which is ILLEGAL, in
that it violates the "double-jeopardy" principle.

Absolute nonsense, Weatherly

You really have no understanding of law at all. A similar provision would
be that a certified lunatic be not allowed to own a gun even if he were
already certified before the date that the law was enacted (this is of
course already the case and I don't hear you complaining)

A nut is a nut

Someone convicted of domestic violence is a potentially violent person

Are you?

Were you perhaps convicted of domestic violence - if not what is your
interest in arming such people?

It sounds a bit like you are "defending the right to arm bears"

As the old joke goes

+++++++++++++++
Old August 8th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
Bree

In article , john w
wrote:

That EVENTUALITY does not justify a "pre-emptive strike" taking guns
away from EVERYBODY, which the law in question DID!

Johnny wants a gun
He thinks it could be fun
He says he is a Christian
But in truth he wants a gun

Johnny wants a gun
So he can show his son
What it is that makes a man
Not Jesus - but a gun

Johnny wants a gun
To help him with his mission
Thank God he's not ambitious
Or he'd ask for nuclear fission.

Johnny has a fantasy
But others it appalls
He shouts out "Jesus loves you"
Then shoots you in the balls.

:-)
Old August 8th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dwayne Johnson

and this has to do with dogs how?

Old August 8th 06, 02:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
ujb

Bree wrote:
In article , john w
wrote:

It has been said that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have
guns!

'scuse me

A State Court duly convened found you unsuitable to bring up your own child

As far as I am concerned a gun in your hand IS a gun in the hands of an outlaw

I wouldn't want to see a gun in the scrambled one's hand for any reason!
The State didn't make no stinkin errors when they made poor stupid an
outlaw! Better an outlaw than an inlaw!

ujb