help dog charities

Old August 9th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Doglover

Default help dog charities

Hi everyone,

there's a search engine website called www.goodsearch.com and every
time you search, it gives money to charities. There are a bunch of dog
non-profits and charities on there and you cna add one's that aren't.
It's pretty cool. every time you search, they make a little money :-)

take care,

Hunter the Husky
The ultimate doggie newsletter doggiewire.com

Old August 10th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
RainRescue

Hia
I tried to register our pet rescue group on there today
www.rainrescue.co.uk
but they only accept ones in the US at the moment.

we get dog out of dogs pounds in the uk and are so desperate for funds
its unbelievable.
so always open for ideas

cheers