WASABI

Old August 12th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
krazywasabi78779

Default WASABI

My dog got this new word. The word is "WASABI". My parents, who work
for a carpet company, were talking about a new carpet color at home one
night, and the dog heard the name of the carpet. The name, WASABI.
She started running around, licking everyone. Now everytime we say
"WASABI", she goes crazy.