Happy 1st Birthday Cali!

Old August 16th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Default Happy 1st Birthday Cali!

Happy Birthday to a great dog!

Words I often used to describe Cali......easy going, spitfire, snuggly and
fun loving.

Can't believe you are already 1, time sure flies when you are having fun.

Here's to many more great years ahead.

Old August 16th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:58:59 -0400, "MauiJNP" wrote:

Happy Birthday to a great dog!

Words I often used to describe Cali......easy going, spitfire, snuggly and
fun loving.

Can't believe you are already 1, time sure flies when you are having fun.

Here's to many more great years ahead.

Isn't it about time you got a third mini poodle? I'll send Sammie to
you. He decided he just had to find someone to play with at 2:00 this
morning.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,
Old August 16th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Happy Birthday to a great dog!

Words I often used to describe Cali......easy going, spitfire, snuggly and
fun loving.

Can't believe you are already 1, time sure flies when you are having fun.

Here's to many more great years ahead.

Isn't it about time you got a third mini poodle?

no, the next one will complete my variety of sizes, since Maui's a toy and
Cali's a mini, a standard is the next step

and it better be years before I get my next dog (promised myself I'd get my
Master's degree complete first)

I'll send Sammie to

you.

anytime, if you could get him away from your kids that is!

He decided he just had to find someone to play with at 2:00 this
morning.

Cali thought the same thing last night, not sure what that was about but
hopefully it doesn't happen again tonight.

Old August 16th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:03:41 -0400, "MauiJNP" wrote:

He decided he just had to find someone to play with at 2:00 this
morning.

Cali thought the same thing last night, not sure what that was about but
hopefully it doesn't happen again tonight.

Hmm, apparently it was a poodle moon last night or something! That
isn't the norm for Sammie, either, but he was on one last night. I'm
also hoping for no repeats tonight.

Old August 16th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

MauiJNP wrote:
Happy Birthday to a great dog!

Words I often used to describe Cali......easy going, spitfire, snuggly and
fun loving.

Can't believe you are already 1, time sure flies when you are having fun.

Here's to many more great years ahead.

Amen! Happy birthday, Cali!

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old August 16th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

"MauiJNP" wrote in
:

Happy Birthday to a great dog!

Words I often used to describe Cali......easy going, spitfire, snuggly
and fun loving.

Can't believe you are already 1, time sure flies when you are having
fun.

Here's to many more great years ahead.

Happy birthday, Cali! Ya gotta love an easygoing spitfire dog!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old August 16th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Paula wrote in
:

Cali thought the same thing last night, not sure what that was about but
hopefully it doesn't happen again tonight.

Hmm, apparently it was a poodle moon last night or something! That
isn't the norm for Sammie, either, but he was on one last night. I'm
also hoping for no repeats tonight.

Hmmm, perhaps zey are meant to be togezaire...

Old August 16th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:37:44 +0000 (UTC), ceb
wrote:

Paula wrote in
:

Cali thought the same thing last night, not sure what that was about but
hopefully it doesn't happen again tonight.

Hmm, apparently it was a poodle moon last night or something! That
isn't the norm for Sammie, either, but he was on one last night. I'm
also hoping for no repeats tonight.

Hmmm, perhaps zey are meant to be togezaire...

As long as they are together in someone else's house at two in the
morning, that's okay with me!

Old August 17th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

"diddy" wrote in message
in thread : "MauiJNP"
whittled the following words:

Happy Birthday to a great dog!

Words I often used to describe Cali......easy going, spitfire, snuggly
and fun loving.

Can't believe you are already 1, time sure flies when you are having
fun.

Here's to many more great years ahead.

Happy Birthday Cali!!!!

thank you!

Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 320 April 20th 04 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Blade Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 10th 03 01:24 PM