Speaking of bestiality...

Old August 18th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default Speaking of bestiality...

Warning: Graphic image

'When I cut pig I have an urge to delve both hands into the belly, to
meld into her warm flesh, my blood and her blood.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...in_ a_source=

"Art," my Irish ass.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

If only Bush wasn't president, this sort of thing would never happen:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/italy/stor...851875,00.html
France to send cooks, can-can dancers, and mimes to augment UN forces in Lebanon, but no actual soldiers!
http://www.wtkr.com/Global/story.asp?S=5290403&nav=0oa8
Who's next?
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/1...-months-later/
Corruption of faith?
http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...rticle_id=5764
Why diplomacy is almost always a sham:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...Lebano n&only
There will be no "peaceful solution":
http://www.dailypundit.com/2006/08/r...le_thing_1.php
Do you know what happens when bad behavior is reinforced and rewarded?
http://drsanity.blogspot.com/2006/08...-disaster.html
Five Minutes to Midnight:
http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...Y0M2ZiMGFkNGI=
Let the Jews Die:
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=23822
Well, *this* certainly isn't good news:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash4.htm
The Brink of Madness. A familiar place.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q4OWMzNDhmMzk=
Obsession: Radical Islam’s War with the West (a must-see movie!):
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/
Old August 18th 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
Warning: Graphic image

1. Graphic because it includes Teh Boobies?
2. Graphic because it includes a dead pig?
3. Graphic because it includes both Teh Boobies and a dead pig, and
if so, don't you think, just possibly, perhaps, that might just
possibly be The Point?

"Art," my Irish ass.

First, that really isn't for you to decide. See 3 above, and if you
would like help connecting the dots, just let me know. HTH!

Second, that's a gawdawful approach to critiquing.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old August 18th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
shelly wrote:
Second, that's a gawdawful approach to critiquing.

"There's this *incredibly* offensive thing out there, that
violates civilized norms and is guaranteed to turn your
stomach. Take a look!"

Bad policies lead to bad results.
Old August 18th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Melinda Shore wrote:

"There's this *incredibly* offensive thing out there, that
violates civilized norms and is guaranteed to turn your
stomach. Take a look!"

The mind, it doth wobble.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old August 18th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:54:47 -0400, shelly
wrote:

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
Warning: Graphic image

1. Graphic because it includes Teh Boobies?

No, I like Teh Boobies!

2. Graphic because it includes a dead pig?

No, I like the dead pigs, too! Although I would have preferred the
dead pig to be in the form of hickory-smoked bacon and spareribs.

3. Graphic because it includes both Teh Boobies and a dead pig,

Graphic because some folks here might not want to look at Teh Boobies
or the dead pig (although I sure didn't figure that Diddy would be one
of them!).

and if so, don't you think, just possibly, perhaps, that might just
possibly be The Point?

I think The Point is to shock. Period.

And if it's "art," so is inviting people over to watch me take a crap
in my cowboy boots.

And the same people would show up to watch.

"Art," my Irish ass.

First, that really isn't for you to decide.

Of course it is.

I can call it whatever I want to call it.

And I call it crap.

See 3 above, and if you
would like help connecting the dots, just let me know. HTH!

I connected my own set of dots, and what I got was this:

It's intended to shock. Period.

Much like the donkey-sex shows in Tijuana are intended to shock.

Or maybe you consider those shows to be "art," too?

Second, that's a gawdawful approach to critiquing.

Works for me.

Old August 18th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 18 Aug 2006 15:05:41 -0400, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

In article ,
shelly wrote:
Second, that's a gawdawful approach to critiquing.

"There's this *incredibly* offensive thing out there, that
violates civilized norms and is guaranteed to turn your
stomach. Take a look!"

I'm sure that some folks would be offended (thus the warning), but I'm
not one of them, nor are you.

It's just crap.

Not "art."

That's The Point.

Old August 20th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

wrote:
Much like the donkey-sex shows in Tijuana are intended to shock.

Or maybe you consider those shows to be "art," too?

Second, that's a gawdawful approach to critiquing.

Works for me.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

INCREASING PROBLEM:
Swedes have more and more animal sex
Av Øyvind Ludt og Carin Pettersson
26.01.04 12:24
Animal sex is not illegal in Sweden, and every year between 200 and 300

pets are injured because of sexual assaults.
The estimate was presented by Svenska Veterinärforbundet, the Swedish
veterinary organization, and it is now trying to make the authorities
and the public more aware of animals' suffering. The organization
claim the problem has increased during the last couple of years, even
if most people are unaware of it.

"We have seen an increase since 1999 when child pornography became
illegal," said Johan Beck-Friis. "It appears, in other words, as
there are some people who have replaced children with animals. In both
circumstances, it is sex with defenceless individuals."

The injuries inflicted on animals after sexual assaults are of the same

character of those children get. Beck-Friis said that the most common
injuries are wounds on the sex organs and blisters.

Animal porn
The fact that animal sex is becoming an increasing problem can be
indicated by the mere fact that there is an increasing selection of
animal porn at video rentals and there an increasingly number of
websites with animal pornography is surfacing.

No one knows for sure how many animals that are abused, but a British
study from 2001 indicates that every 20th dog or cat that receives
treatment at veterinaries, the injuries are not a result of a direct
accident, but the animal has been inflicted the injury as a result of a

sexual assault.

According to the Swedish paper Expressen, if the same estimate can be
used in Sweden that will indicate that 200 to 300 dogs and cats every
year are injured as a result of sexual assaults.

Speaking to breeders, health tests unavailable? Erika RollerGirl Dog breeds 3 November 23rd 04 03:24 AM
Ping Lynn - Speaking Dog Leah Dog behavior 6 September 26th 03 01:55 AM
Ping Lynn - Speaking Dog Leah Dog behavior 0 September 25th 03 01:38 PM
Speaking Dog Leah Dog behavior 3 September 22nd 03 05:16 AM
Speaking Dog Leah Dog behavior 0 September 21st 03 02:33 AM