Dog Breeds, Expense

Old August 23rd 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.misc,alt.radio.talk.richard-dolce
pfoley

Default Dog Breeds, Expense

"Thomas Silverstein" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Do you think that certain types of dogs tend to require a greater
financial commitment that others in terms of food, housing, veterinary
care and so on? Are there particular breeds that you feel require far less
or far more financial resources in order to properly care for them.

I'm not asking in terms of the price one might pay to a breeder in order
to purchase the dog. I'm asking in terms of the financial means required
to properly care for the animal.

I would not want to bring an animal into my home that I would be unable to
properly provide for.

I have VPI insurance for my dog, and I am very glad I have it.
You can find them on the web.

Dog Breeds, Expense pfoley Dog breeds 119 September 3rd 06 07:41 AM
Dog Breeds, Expense Paula Dog breeds 0 August 23rd 06 06:31 AM
Dog Breeds, Expense [email protected] Dogs - general 0 August 23rd 06 05:02 AM
Dog Breeds, Expense [email protected] Dog health 0 August 23rd 06 05:02 AM
Dog Breeds, Expense [email protected] Dog breeds 0 August 23rd 06 05:02 AM