"Stinking Dog"

Old August 18th 03, 11:44 AM
kcchin

Default "Stinking Dog"

I have a very lovable active, highly intelligent jack russel.
It is very healthy and active and have a free range of a few
hundred square feet of garden, and free access into the house
and her favourate sleeping beanbag.
She is as nice as I would have hopped.
However, in spite of me bathing her, Cookie, regularily at a week
interval, she "stinks". (We have also tried more frequent bathing.
[the dog, that is] )
Where have I gone wrong!
I have tried varying her diet, from canned dog food eg, "Prestige"
dried food, and also food of our family, rice, meat and bone, but all
to no avial.

Any suggestions would be most welcome, and with thanks.