Scoop on the real dummy e-mail spammer faking being a dog trainer

Old August 29th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
[email protected]

Default Scoop on the real dummy e-mail spammer faking being a dog trainer

The Real life of Jerry Howe
He has four completely untrained attack dogs.
They are so dangerous he never walks them.
When he has guests they are put into rooms and bark non stop.
This is due to his lack of training and socializing his dogs.
They never get any exercise.
They do not have any toys.
He does not even walk them in his back yard.
He does not pick up the feces in the fenced in yard.
He has a ferret that is locked in a cage and is left without
interaction.
He does have dog crate in his house right beside his computer.
I bought his dogs toys as they did not have any.
I bought him a digital camera.
With an extra memory card.
His wife does all the cooking.
Works all day five days a week.
She does all the dishes.
She cleans the house.
Brings him his coffee while he does not say thank you.
She hands him his meals that he seldom eats.
She eats alone on the couch while he watches TV
And is on the computer at the same time.
The house smells like dog urine.
She buys everything for him.
Even his cigars.
His neighbors hate him.
They are afraid of his dogs as they lung.
They are nice people who have a clean house and grandchildren.
He does not relate to his wife.
She has asked him to repeatedly to relate and walk with her.
She sows his shirts for him.
She fills the car with gas.
She feeds the dogs commercial dog food.
The kind in round sausage like mixtures.
He drinks coffee all day.
Eats a pound of sugar a day.
Crystal never saw him train Star.
She and I both wonder if he did not use
Regular methods with Star.
Crystal never was allowed to see his dogs either.
His wife looks after every need of his.
That I must say is his saving grace.
From not being in a mental hospital.

She is his babysitter.
While he sits in his chair for over 18 hours a day.
He does not sleep more then 2 hours.
This is classic of bi polar.
He is manic about his saving the world.
He has told me he is Jesus.
He tells his wife that the can not spend time with her.
His work is so important it will save the world.
He has told me sex with children
Is not harmful.
It is society that puts a spin on the child
Too see it as harmful.
Much of this has been over the last while
Since I got Blue.
I worked on getting his trust
He told me about children and sex
With adults being okay.
I did not use his methods to train Blue.
I used my dead friend Lynn's methods
And a First Nations Cree dog trainer
He uses non violent effective methods.
They do not involve praising the pup
While it is doing something
Not wanted in behavior.
That is Insane.
He is completely trained.
Not by Jerry's non method.
I have kept this from the group
In order to study his deviant behavior.
He does not eat when he has lunch with Dr. Vaughn.
He told me Jerry sits and watches him eat.
He has an eating disorder.
He thinks he is enlightened.
And does not need to eat.
His wife cajoles him into eating a little bit.
The house is kept clean by her.
The bills are paid by her.
It has nor been painted since it was built
He kept me in the house
And I had to ask him if I could go outside in the yard.
I had to ask him if I could use the bathroom
I had to ask him if I could come out of my room
He refused to let me call a cab or drive me to a hotel
He carries a gun at all times
He never let me out of his sight
So that I could ask to make a phone call
In order to get away from him.
When he was not in the room the phone was disconnected
So I could not phone for a cab.
He stayed up al day and night.
The TV and computer are on 24/7
In the car he has the radio on constantly
Yet he speaks of hyper activity on the forums
He kept an expensive purple hat that I bought
And kept my iPod
My husband bought me a new one
His dogs never leave the house and yard
They never socialize with other dogs or people
He told me it is okay with him that Michael Jackson is into
'Diddling' with children's genitals just last week
In order to gain his trust I did what I
Worked at when I was young
A detective who went along with the
Person's perceptions to have them
Show their motives and practices.
I did this with Jerry Howe as I think he is
A dangerous man.
My husband does also.
He was afraid to be in his house.
With the dogs barking ferociously from the rooms.
And knowing he carries two guns..
When I snuck over to the neighbors yard they told me
He never trains dogs.
Yet he told them he is a dog trainer.
He sees prostitutes he recently told me.
Liking to go to bars
And 'feel up the prostitutes under their dresses.'
He claims he is a monogamous man to his wife.
I could go on....
However I think the amount of details about
The real Jerry Howe are enough to show
The Mentally ILL person he is.
Thank Goodness for his wife
The babysitter.
Saving taxpayers money
By keeping him mostly confined in the house.
Instead of a menatl hospital.

Show Dog Bark

Old September 1st 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
[email protected]

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

Return to post header, off topic discussion.

[...]
From not being in a mental hospital.

[...]

"Suja" wrote in

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message:

We do however sell
quite a few Beavertails over the winter.

*Nice* segue. We haven't had one of those inevitable rpd* food
threads in a long time. Be warned however that some people might find
the eating of Beavertails to be objectionable.

Hey, they're our national animal (well, they share that distinction with
the honorable mosquito IIRC), why not honor them by eating them. [1]

I like mine covered in Nutella.

You sick Bastit!

No, sick is the people that eat them with garlic butter and cheese.

[1] Or, since it would be highly wrong to eat actual beaver's tails, a
reasonably shaped facsimile thereof made of deep-fried dough

--
Marcel and Moogli
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

Old September 1st 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
[email protected]

wrote:

I forgot to mention that he is addicted to Cocaine.
Asked me if I wanted to try some.
He likes to drink too way to much also.
That makes him an Alcoholic.
Substance Abuse is the term used these days.

Show Dog Bark

snip
Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

[...]

From not being in a mental hospital.

Old September 3rd 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Mirelle

I forgot to mention that he is addicted to Cocaine.

Disgusting addiction !

Asked me if I wanted to try some.

They always do.
Addicts like company
In their addictions.

He likes to drink too way to much also.
That makes him an Alcoholic.

Pathetic Drunk !

Substance Abuse is the term used these days.

Probably drives when he is high.

Mirelle

snip
Show Dog Bark

snip
Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

[...]

From not being in a mental hospital.

Old September 4th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Mirelle

wrote:

Did you know that Jerry Howe is still selling his DDR Box and SPIKE
COLLARS !
Something he CLAIMS TO DETEST.
MENTAL CASE !
DULESIONAL AND UNETHICAL !

Mirelle

http://www.sleddog.on.ca/discount-do...ing-collar.php

NEW Jerry Howe training collar 8 Doggy Do Right (and Kitty ...

Recently I bought the Jerry Howe , but I no longer have my
so I must sell it. It is medium sized and would fit most dogs. It still

has the batteries and the radio controller. The 2" deep spikes are
still sharp and dig into the dogs neck effortlessly and humanely. The
constricting knots in the (that choke the neck when button A is held)
work fine but I can not adjusted them right. Once it did tighten up and

not
release and I had to remover the batteries so Rover could breath. The
shock
electrodes are in good shape and work well giving a sharp shock without

too
much burning of the skin as long as a little petroleum jelly is used.

I think Jerry sold these for $49.95 but mine is available for $30 and I

will
mail it to you.

If any one sees Rover out and about please tell him I am so sorry I
joined
this newsgroup.

Mike

- Recently I bought the Jerry Howe ,

Sorry michael. At this time all's I've got is Doggy Do Right (and
Kitty Will Too). It's a little black box (comes in white too) that
trains all animals within about five hundred feet.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) Product Information

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) costs $99.95
plus $7.50 S&H total $107.45 in US,other countries
vary, and is 100% money back satisfaction guaranteed
forever (including paid return shipping). Shipping at this
time will be immediate. You can order on our secure order
page on the net at , by phone,
or US Post. Visa, MasterCard, Personal, and electronic
checks are accepted.

The simplest way to think of Doggy Do Right (and Kitty
Will Too) is state conditioned learning, best describes
how it works. The BIOSOUND program creates a state of
calm and relaxation which the associates with the
stressor. When the stressor comes about, the reflexes
his thoughts to the state of calm, thus cancelling anxiety.
The BIOSOUND Scientific Integrator, t.m. Doggy Do
Right (and Kitty Will Too), is a high-frequency psycho
acoustic behavior modification device, a copyright
sound program, in some regards, like a Zen meditation
or Gregorian Chant. BIOSOUND Scientific's technology is
based on proven scientific and psychological principles (the
Frequency Following Response to facilitate brain wave
entrainment, Pavlovian conditioning and de-conditioning,
Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques like matching,
pacing, anchoring, and flooding, the Relaxation Response,
and accelerated learning techniques similar to those of Dr.
Lozanov and the Tomatis effect.

Doggy Do Right (and KITTY WILL TOO) employs complex waveforms that
dogs cannot resist listening to, and people
cannot hear. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too)'s soothing
waveforms at first pace, and are soon paced by the
parasympathetic nervous system, entraining the brain to
follow the waveforms.

BIOSOUND Scientific's technology changes behavior by
stimulating information brain waveforms on the cerebral
cortex, hollographically. Relaxation, entrainment, and the
release of brain hormones override a situation or stimulus
previously producing anxiety. In other words, we condition
new, good information brain wave patterns in association
with stressors. Subsequent introduction of such a
conditioned stimulus causes the memory of those stressors
to be flooded out with new, good information about a given
stimulus.

To simplify; we persuade our subject to listen to Doggy
Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) (flip the switch), and fall
into an extremely relaxed state (wait 2-5 min.). Present the
stimulus, such as thunder, doorbell, etc. BIOSOUND
Scientific's technology constantly reassures the subject that
everything is O.K., and the stimulus is now associated with calm
acceptance. Future simulation will consequently
stimulate thoughts of calm and well being, thus overriding or
flooding the stimulus, which would normally institute a
fight or flight reaction.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) is a complex sine
wave broadcast through a tuned piezo transducer, at
about 34k, of about 100db, and broadcasts a range of
500+ feet. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) doesn't
need to be nearby the animals or to be loud, because it's
ultrasonic BIOSOUND program doesn't scream obcenities
at them, we don't NEED a machine to do THAT.
Dimensions are 4"x5"x1", and under two pounds including
the standard wall transformer. The unit is not waterproof at
this time, but they live well outside if covered in a plastic
wrap.

The BIOSOUND Scientific Elves offer a 25% for
shelter and rescue folks. Because they know many
rescue people work on their own, this extends to anyone
helping critters, regardless of their affiliation with a bona-
fide, tax exempt organization.

Discounted sales must be paid for by check or money
order accompanied with a purchase request on the
organization letterhead, through the US Post. The cost of
credit card processing would put the Elves into the red on
such orders.

The rescue and shelter discounted price is $82.45
(including FL sales tax is $88.90). Make the check or
M.O. payable to BIOSOUND Scientific, at the address
below. Send me your address by email or on the phone
and the Elves will ship a.s.a.p.

The Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) machine will
rehabilitate most behavior problems on it's own, but
proper handling and is important for your ,
too.

That's why I've got the free Wits' End
Method manual available on my site, it's not a DDR
sales pitch, it's just excellent info. You're
welcome to ask for as much additional help with the
text or techniques as you may want. The Wits' End
Method manual has nothing to do with DDR
(&KWT), except it's trained a lot of dogs and cost the
BIOSOUND Scientific Elves a few sales.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of ,
Wits' End
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Fax: (208)460-4270
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
You can order on our secure order page on the net at
by phone, or US Post. Visa,
MasterCard, Personal, and electronic checks are accepted.

Ever read this?
It is on your hosting service website

USENET.

Posting the same messages to multiple newsgroups (excessive
cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is expressly
prohibited.

INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED

VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF AN BMS CUSTOMER OR A
CUSTOMER'S
END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER

OR END USER.

Complaints regarding USENET abuse or SPAM should be sent to

Jerry:

This was meant to be a joke. Of course this was not your but an
imaginary one. In fact I agree with a lot of what you say you just say
it a
bit aggressively.

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

[...]

From not being in a mental hospital.