Answers to the group about my research about {JERRY}

Old August 30th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Answers to the group about my research about {JERRY}

TaraG wrote:
"Show Dog Bark" wrote in message
oups.com...
Funny, when I pointed out how Jerry abuses anyone who disagrees with him,
and that their training methods don't have any actual bearing on his abuse,
you called me quite a few names if I recall. Unprovoked, in fact, as I had
not said a word to you (had you in my killfile, actually. Guess you changed
your email address since then).

I supported Jerry as a way to gain his trust.
I went so far as to go to Orlando
At my own expense to check him out
I have since posted what I found.
He is as I expected mentally unstable
Along with dangerous.
I could not have exposed him had I
Been in a popularity contest here.
He is the second dog trainer I busted
At great expense to myself
It cost me 7 thousand dollars to
Bust Norm Murray
A former famous dog trainer
Second generation
His family trained dogs and bears
They used Airedales to train the bears
I also became his 'friend'
It took over one year and
7 thousand dollars to bust him

I used the same tactics with Jerry
Feigning being his friend
Same with Saul, he feigned
Liking him to uncover JERRY'S
UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR.

I did this long investigation
At great monetary expense, in phone calls
We spoke at times three times a day
For hours at a time
And going to Orlando cost me thousands.

It also took took up
Ten months of my life
Gathering evidence about his
Deranged behavior
Of course I still led my life
Visited with friends and the normal tasks
Life demands of us.
Jerry did take up much of that time
If people here take offense to my tactics
In supporting Jerry to have him
Eventually tip his cards
So that it was finally a clean case
To expose his Scam as a dog trainer
It is due to my needing to work underground.

He may well be third generation
Dog trainer like Norm Murray was second generation
That is irrelevant
He uses his knowledge about dogs
To supposedly peddle his non method
Of Supposedly training dogs by.
In order to SPAM e-mails
And to contact other sex perverts with
That are into children
They have a whole network they use
To get a hold of each other
Through the internet
Jerry is in that network.

His use of XXX and
Stark neKID and pussy, horsey
Used along with the triple X
Signals sex offenders to get a hold of him
He is making money by
Trolling as other people on other sites on
Usenet to gather e-mails
And send SPAM
He is a Sadist and enjoys Bondage
If you follow his Anonymous .invalid address
You will see his post to child pornography
And many bondage sites for children
Also for women
Very pornographic and sick
The children are under age for
Pornography legally

A Sadist enjoys inflicting pain
He does this to ALL OF YOU
IN ORDER TO GET HIS ROCKS OFF
He is what is called
A Sadist as a Sexual Preference
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN
RESPONDING TO HIM
AS THOUGH HE IS TALKING ABOUT DOGS
AND YOUR HEAVILY EDITED HISTORIES BY HIM
TEARING ALL OF YOU TO SHREDS
As though he is interested in dogs and how you train them
He is not interested in dog behavior
Or 'discrediting' all of you
HE IS A SADIST SEXUALLY
WHO GETS HIS SEXUAL SATISFACTION BY
HURTING OTHERS
Sadists jack off while dishing out abuse

If anyone objects to my
UNDERGROUND RESEARCH
On Jerry Howe by feigning
Being his friend and he being my dog mentor
Then feel free to do so
It was not you who bothered to ACT ON
The knowledge that he is SICK
PATHETIC AND DANGEROUS
It was me and at my own expense
For the good of others.

In saying that
I would now like to apologize
For any pain I may have caused people here
While I was researching Jerry
It was not my intent to hurt any of you.
That are here giving advice from
Whatever methods you truly believe in
Even if I do not believe in some of them myself.
That is what this group is about
Varied responses to questions about dogs
IN a CIVIL DIALOGUE.

So much for universal love anyway, when you personally attacked me for
saying that Jerry tends to abuse people just because they don't like him.

I never violated my principals of Universal LOVE
I had work to do.
To help all of you and the many people
Who come to this site to read about dogs
Be SAFER by EXPOSING HIM
Something he claimed he was doing with all of you
LOVE is a VERB
I acted on BUSTING JERRY HOWE'S SCAM.

Guess you know better now....but you can't turn back the clock on your own
behavior either.

I always knew about him
I just held it from the group
For the above reasons.

Tara

Shoe Dog Bark

Old August 30th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I always knew about him
I just held it from the group
For the above reasons.

Not bad for your first Haiku.

Old August 30th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
TaraG

"diddy" wrote in message
in thread : Rocky
whittled the following words:

said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I always knew about him
I just held it from the group
For the above reasons.

Not bad for your first Haiku.

It was obvious what he was, we knew it all the time. We did not spend
thousands of dollars trying to "out" the obvious. unless there was an
arrest,all of this was futile. if showbark has that much loose cash, I'd
like to have some. otherwise he/she/it is as wierd and sick and as much of
a stalker as he-who-must-not-be-named.

I seriously doubt any of that is true anyway. Unless this "breaking news"
and "uncovering the scam" is going to be written about and released in some
major news medium, then why bother spending all that time and money? Who
would bother believing one weird (and seemingly insane and obsessed) and
anonymous usenet poster over another? This person had no credibility to
begin with, so for that person to spend time and money to uncover a fraud
would be a waste of time. You have to actually have credibility and a medium
for presenting results in order to accomplish that sort of thing. Also,
keep in mind that the original reason this person *stated* they came out
against Jerry was because of some racist comments he supposedly made. They
wrote a long and not so coherent message thanking Mirele for pointing out
Jerry's real nature. Suddenly now, this has been a long term sting
operation?

Not bloody likely. Just an all out NetKook War occurring right at our own
doorstep.

Tara

Old September 1st 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

diddy wrote:

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 5 days (Sep 6, 11:57 am).

diddy why do you post for six days only and then have your post not be
archived?

Mirelle

snip

Old September 4th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

diddy wrote:
in thread : Rocky
whittled the following words:

said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I always knew about him
I just held it from the group
For the above reasons.

Not bad for your first Haiku.

It was obvious what he was, we knew it all the time. We did not spend
thousands of dollars trying to "out" the obvious.

No you did not.
It was me that did that
At great expense and time.

unless there was an
arrest,all of this was futile.

Exposing with merit is not a waste of time.
Dangerous Patological
Dangers to Society
Destroyers of incomes
Here on this and others sites
To people who legitametly
Train dogs and have shelters
Is not futile.

if showbark has that much loose cash, I'd
like to have some.

That would be waste of money
To give any to a beggar who does nothing
To help others destroyed and hurt
By Jerry Howe.
You just kill-file him.
How brave and generous of you!

otherwise he/she/it is as wierd and sick and as much of
a stalker as he-who-must-not-be-named.

God would disagree with that
The God who Loves Justice
While the law is not concerned
The God of Justice who is LOVE
SEES EVERYTHING.
Ten months of research
And a trip to Orlando
At great expense
Along with the hundreds of hours
In long distance phone calls
At great expense
To gain his trust
In order to have him
Disclose his PATHOLOGICAL
CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR and DEEDS.
You are a penni anti
ARM CHAIR CRYTIC
Who would rather hassle me
For exposing Jerry Howe
Then CONDEM HIS INSANE
ACTS ON THE NET
AND ELSEWHERE.

Show Dog Bark

White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@H Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog behavior 36 August 3rd 05 08:55 AM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog health 24 July 31st 05 11:45 PM
Secret peeing? Karl Johan Dog behavior 4 August 4th 03 03:06 PM