Aroma Therapy for Dogs

Old September 2nd 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Anonymous

Default Aroma Therapy for Dogs

I was taking a lovely walk with Blue. The air was filled with the
smell
of roses. He and I both kept sniffing the roses as we passed by
peoples
gardens. On the way home I decided to pick a rose that was on a
friends
property who is living elsewhere for the summer. I picked the rose and
took a long sniff. I bent down so Blue could smell it. He sniffed the
rose for awhile and then he licked one of the petals. I let him smell
and lick the rose for awhile, when suddenly he took one of the petals
ever so gently and ate it. This surprised me. When I was a child I
used
to eat rose petals also. It started me thinking about aroma therapy
and
dogs. Has any one here used Essential Oils for their dog's health
problems? If so which ones.

Show Dog Bark
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org
Old September 2nd 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

Anonymous wrote:

Back with more SPAM Jerry.
posting THREE times
For http://Pets-99.com !

The other two links open to this:

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/httpd/vhosts/animalforum.ws/httpdocs/index.php) is not
within the allowed path(s): (/) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in
Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening
'/home/httpd/vhosts/animalforum.ws/httpdocs/index.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/httpd/vhosts/animalblog.org/httpdocs/index.php) is not
within the allowed path(s): (/) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in
Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening
'/home/httpd/vhosts/animalblog.org/httpdocs/index.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

" http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org"

See above.

Old September 3rd 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Choix Vox

Default Aroma Therapy for {jerry's} Dogs

Within rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Mirelle" wrote in crayon:

Anonymous wrote:

Back with more SPAM Jerry.
posting THREE times
For http://Pets-99.com !

Looks suspitious there SDB...
All three have an odd identifyer at the bottom:

Show Dog Bark

Looks alot like "Self gratifacation" to me.

The other two links open to this:

[removed]

PHP errors...

Lets hope they fix that forem soon so I can grep the user databases for
the IP addresses used by a certain "Show Dog Bark" user.
Old September 3rd 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

Choix Vox wrote:
Unless you have something to say about aroma therapy
get lost Jerry Howe

Mirelle

Anonymous wrote:=Jerry Howe

Nothing to do with aroma therapy

Old September 3rd 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

Default Cowards only post for six days

Choix Vox wrote:

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Sep 9, 4:34 pm).

Choix Vox why do you post for only six days abd then have it not
archived?

Mirelle

snip

Choix Vox wrote:
Unless you have something to say about aroma therapy
get lost Jerry Howe

Your words in my mouth? How fitting. :-P

Anonymous wrote:=Jerry Howe

Nope, it's only your attempt at an anon post.

You got to love forum admins...
They have such wonderful records of every post made with thier sites.

Nothing to do with aroma therapy

Exactly, that's why I changed the subject.
Question is, why did you HAVE TO change it back SDB?

Old September 3rd 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Mirelle

wrote:

Nothing about Aroma therapy for dogs !

He did give a link to an electrical BOX.
I wonder if he is about to peddle his snake oil DDR BOX again !

Mirelle

Old September 3rd 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Choix Vox wrote:

Listen Choix Vox you add nothing to this thread.
It was posted sincerely about aroma therapy for dogs.
I gave a heart felt example of how Blue ate a rose petal.
It made me think that flowers are something dogs may be
Healed by and wondered if any one
In the group had tried Essential oils
Or flowers near where the dog sleeps.
You play with my world like it's some kind of toy.
I do not appreciate it.
I am a poet soul who marvels at
The Beauty of Creation
Not some nut job like Jerry Howe
Who speaks of Love
And does the opposite.
I deeply believe in The Golden Rule.
And if you are some big shot as you allude to be
Then go and experiment on someone else
Or pay me for all this aggravation from you.
Since you are addicted to me.
If you are rich and get to jet set around
Why waste my time with flying in
Like some kind of Zoro.
I am disabled with CFS
And Fibromyalgia.
There is not one moment that I am not
In severe physical pain.
I like to read and swim in the
Soothing waters of the lake.
Your gamey comings and goings
Are too enticing to ignore.
Either PAY ME so I can
Get away for the winters
To warm tropical climates
That would ease my pain
Cold is aggravating to CFS.
If you are all talk and no action
Content about your 'job'
That supposedly involves
Something to do with computers
And servers to newsgroups
If one can believe anything you say
So pay up or shut up !
Unless you are just another person
Who is OBSESSED with Me.
Now show your cards.
This game of yours needs to be up.
I know you will say why do I answer
I's a cat !
Curious and playful.
However loosing patience with you
Every one who is born has a purpose
Is your purpose to be
Someone who tries people's patience?
If so.
What an achievement in life !

Show Dog Bark

snip

Within rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "Mirelle" wrote in crayon:

Note: The author of this message requested that it not be
archived. This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days
(Sep 9, 4:34 pm).

Your easy today there SDB...

Choix Vox why do you post for only six days abd then have it
not archived?

Why my dear SDB, they havn't left...
They are all still archived on any number of OTHER usenet servers.
But since it bugs you I'll keep XNA on for a while longer. :-)

Old September 3rd 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

Default Choix Vox = CM

Choix Vox wrote:

Nothing to do with aroma therapy !

Choix Vox=Jerry Howe=Choix Rouge=Anonymous=Jerry Howe !

Mirelle

snip

Old September 3rd 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Mirelle

Default DRR Box and Spike Collars sold by {jerry}

wrote:
HOWEDY jotnaringin aka show dog bark aka

I see you are still selling your DDR Box.
The Spike collars surprised me
But then again nothing surprises me
About you Jerry Howe=Choix Vox

Mirelle

http://www.sleddog.on.ca/discount-do...ing-collar.php

NEW Jerry Howe training collar 8 Doggy Do Right (and Kitty ...

Recently I bought the Jerry Howe , but I no longer have my
so I must sell it. It is medium sized and would fit most dogs. It still

has the batteries and the radio controller. The 2" deep spikes are
still sharp and dig into the dogs neck effortlessly and humanely. The
constricting knots in the (that choke the neck when button A is held)
work fine but I can not adjusted them right. Once it did tighten up and

not
release and I had to remover the batteries so Rover could breath. The
shock
electrodes are in good shape and work well giving a sharp shock without

too
much burning of the skin as long as a little petroleum jelly is used.

I think Jerry sold these for $49.95 but mine is available for $30 and I

will
mail it to you.

If any one sees Rover out and about please tell him I am so sorry I
joined
this newsgroup.

Mike

- Recently I bought the Jerry Howe ,

Sorry michael. At this time all's I've got is Doggy Do Right (and
Kitty Will Too). It's a little black box (comes in white too) that
trains all animals within about five hundred feet.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) Product Information

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) costs $99.95
plus $7.50 S&H total $107.45 in US,other countries
vary, and is 100% money back satisfaction guaranteed
forever (including paid return shipping). Shipping at this
time will be immediate. You can order on our secure order
page on the net at , by phone,
or US Post. Visa, MasterCard, Personal, and electronic
checks are accepted.

The simplest way to think of Doggy Do Right (and Kitty
Will Too) is state conditioned learning, best describes
how it works. The BIOSOUND program creates a state of
calm and relaxation which the associates with the
stressor. When the stressor comes about, the reflexes
his thoughts to the state of calm, thus cancelling anxiety.
The BIOSOUND Scientific Integrator, t.m. Doggy Do
Right (and Kitty Will Too), is a high-frequency psycho
acoustic behavior modification device, a copyright
sound program, in some regards, like a Zen meditation
or Gregorian Chant. BIOSOUND Scientific's technology is
based on proven scientific and psychological principles (the
Frequency Following Response to facilitate brain wave
entrainment, Pavlovian conditioning and de-conditioning,
Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques like matching,
pacing, anchoring, and flooding, the Relaxation Response,
and accelerated learning techniques similar to those of Dr.
Lozanov and the Tomatis effect.

Doggy Do Right (and KITTY WILL TOO) employs complex waveforms that
dogs cannot resist listening to, and people
cannot hear. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too)'s soothing
waveforms at first pace, and are soon paced by the
parasympathetic nervous system, entraining the brain to
follow the waveforms.

BIOSOUND Scientific's technology changes behavior by
stimulating information brain waveforms on the cerebral
cortex, hollographically. Relaxation, entrainment, and the
release of brain hormones override a situation or stimulus
previously producing anxiety. In other words, we condition
new, good information brain wave patterns in association
with stressors. Subsequent introduction of such a
conditioned stimulus causes the memory of those stressors
to be flooded out with new, good information about a given
stimulus.

To simplify; we persuade our subject to listen to Doggy
Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) (flip the switch), and fall
into an extremely relaxed state (wait 2-5 min.). Present the
stimulus, such as thunder, doorbell, etc. BIOSOUND
Scientific's technology constantly reassures the subject that
everything is O.K., and the stimulus is now associated with calm
acceptance. Future simulation will consequently
stimulate thoughts of calm and well being, thus overriding or
flooding the stimulus, which would normally institute a
fight or flight reaction.

Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) is a complex sine
wave broadcast through a tuned piezo transducer, at
about 34k, of about 100db, and broadcasts a range of
500+ feet. Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) doesn't
need to be nearby the animals or to be loud, because it's
ultrasonic BIOSOUND program doesn't scream obcenities
at them, we don't NEED a machine to do THAT.
Dimensions are 4"x5"x1", and under two pounds including
the standard wall transformer. The unit is not waterproof at
this time, but they live well outside if covered in a plastic
wrap.

The BIOSOUND Scientific Elves offer a 25% for
shelter and rescue folks. Because they know many
rescue people work on their own, this extends to anyone
helping critters, regardless of their affiliation with a bona-
fide, tax exempt organization.

Discounted sales must be paid for by check or money
order accompanied with a purchase request on the
organization letterhead, through the US Post. The cost of
credit card processing would put the Elves into the red on
such orders.

The rescue and shelter discounted price is $82.45
(including FL sales tax is $88.90). Make the check or
M.O. payable to BIOSOUND Scientific, at the address
below. Send me your address by email or on the phone
and the Elves will ship a.s.a.p.

The Doggy Do Right (and Kitty Will Too) machine will
rehabilitate most behavior problems on it's own, but
proper handling and is important for your ,
too.

That's why I've got the free Wits' End
Method manual available on my site, it's not a DDR
sales pitch, it's just excellent info. You're
welcome to ask for as much additional help with the
text or techniques as you may want. The Wits' End
Method manual has nothing to do with DDR
(&KWT), except it's trained a lot of dogs and cost the
BIOSOUND Scientific Elves a few sales.

Thank you for your inquiry,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of ,
Wits' End
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Fax: (208)460-4270
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
You can order on our secure order page on the net at
by phone, or US Post. Visa,
MasterCard, Personal, and electronic checks are accepted.

Ever read this?
It is on your hosting service website

USENET.

Posting the same messages to multiple newsgroups (excessive
cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") is expressly
prohibited.

INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED

VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF AN BMS CUSTOMER OR A
CUSTOMER'S
END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER

OR END USER.

Complaints regarding USENET abuse or SPAM should be sent to

Jerry:

This was meant to be a joke. Of course this was not your but an
imaginary one. In fact I agree with a lot of what you say you just say
it a
bit aggressively.

[...]

Aroma Therapy for Dogs [email protected] Dog behavior 9 September 18th 06 05:35 AM
Aroma Therapy for Dogs [email protected] Dog health 7 September 17th 06 04:25 PM
Aroma Therapy for Dogs Anonymous Dog behavior 0 September 2nd 06 07:02 AM
Arthritis in my lab Bob Dog health 8 March 5th 04 04:38 AM
The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all TherapyPatent Dog health 0 August 7th 03 03:08 PM