Since The Only One Who Cared About {Jerry} being A FRAUD was unsurereality

Old September 5th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
[email protected]

Default Since The Only One Who Cared About {Jerry} being A FRAUD was unsurereality

I have spent enough time to let the group know About the real Jerry
Howe.
The only one who cared and did something about it was unsurereality.
So you are all stuck with him.
For me to continue exposing him
Would just be repeats.
The subject is over for me.
If I want to talk about dogs
That is all I will be doing from now on.

Show Dog Bark

Old September 5th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
TaraG

You're insane.

The rest of the group knew LONG before you ever got a clue. You were
insulting to anyone and everyone who tried to tell you. So your posts have
been (repeatedly) killfiled by the regulars....because you're not telling
anyone *anything* new.

However, our repeated posts may have the benefit of giving jerry a taste of
his own medicine....and I admit I get a real kick out of that.

ups.com...

Old September 5th 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Mirelle

Default {Jerry} posting on Islamic sites ! Mirelle Cultist Gone Insane !

TaraG wrote:
You're insane.

The rest of the group knew LONG before you ever got a clue. You were
insulting to anyone and everyone who tried to tell you. So your posts have
been (repeatedly) killfiled by the regulars....because you're not telling
anyone *anything* new.

However, our repeated posts may have the benefit of giving jerry a taste of
his own medicine....and I admit I get a real kick out of that.

I have shown him to be still selling his DDR Machine even though he
professes he does not Publicly, and Spike Collars !
He has gone to the Islamic sites Posting lies about me, where I am very
popular.
To have an inn to post his rantings there ( in my name ) and not appear
that he is cross-posting to topics that are not relevant to the Islamic
sites.
The COWARD !
SPAMMER AND LIAR !

HE IS CERTIFIABLE !

Mirelle

snip
ups.com...

Old September 6th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

No one is psychotic here but you, AssHowe.

Tell me something: how did you come to the conclusion that I'm a dog
abuser? Because I recommend squirting a little bitter apple into a
dog's mouth?

OH HELL! THAT'S SUCH ABUSE!!

Because I said some of the corrections may be harsh?

THROW ME INTO THE PRISON! HOW AWFUL! GUILTY AS CHARGED!

How do we know YOU abuse everything? Look at "your" archive...

How can you possibly accuse me of being a child abuser? Have you met
me? Have you met my child? Have you met ANYONE that's close to me?

Of course not - you simply talk out of your ass. You simply make ****
up at your whim.

We all know who the FRAUD, CHILD ABUSER, SPOUSE ABUSER, DOG ABUSER,
SITTING ON HIS ASS DOING NOTHING criminal is - that'd be YOU.

*DING DING DING*

WAKE UP, ASSHOWE, AND GET OFF THE COCAINE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR
YOUR PATHETIC LIFE.

Old September 6th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mirelle

wrote:
No one is psychotic here but you, AssHowe.

Tell me something: how did you come to the conclusion that I'm a dog
abuser? Because I recommend squirting a little bitter apple into a
dog's mouth?

OH HELL! THAT'S SUCH ABUSE!!

Because I said some of the corrections may be harsh?

THROW ME INTO THE PRISON! HOW AWFUL! GUILTY AS CHARGED!

How do we know YOU abuse everything? Look at "your" archive...

How can you possibly accuse me of being a child abuser? Have you met
me? Have you met my child? Have you met ANYONE that's close to me?

It is character assassination that he has done to you.
You know who you are.
You love your child and dogs.

Of course not - you simply talk out of your ass. You simply make ****
up at your whim.

SELECTIVE CUT, COPY, PASTE
With outrageous EDITORIALIZING !
From incorrect information that he puts together to make people look

bad.
Easy thing to do.
Take things out of context and edit what you wish
Make accusations that are false and misleading.
Boom an easy way to get HIS JOLLIES.
HE IS A SADIST.
SADISTS GET SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM HURTING OTHERS.

We all know who the FRAUD, CHILD ABUSER, SPOUSE ABUSER, DOG ABUSER,
SITTING ON HIS ASS DOING NOTHING criminal is - that'd be YOU.

Jerry Howe=CRIMINAL

*DING DING DING*

WAKE UP, ASSHOWE, AND GET OFF THE COCAINE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR
YOUR PATHETIC LIFE.

HE WON'T HE IS A SADIST as well as an ADDICT.
HE IS TRULY PATHETIC !

Mirelle

Old September 7th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Stanley Barthfarkle

You're 7 years too late in being the "one" who exposes the Poopy Buzzard.
He's been here for years. Where have you been?

White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@H Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog behavior 36 August 3rd 05 08:55 AM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog health 24 July 31st 05 11:45 PM
Secret peeing? Karl Johan Dog behavior 4 August 4th 03 03:06 PM