Your favorite joint supplements?

Old September 8th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

Default Your favorite joint supplements?

Melanie L Chang wrote:
Hey all,

It's been a while -- been too busy to keep up with Usenet lately. Good
to see some familiar names still around. I'm hoping our sports mavens
are still reading!

I need recommendations for the best joint supplements out there.

Thanks for any advice. Hope you all have been well.

Sorry to hear about Solo's problems. I hope you find the right
answer for him.

Dylan and Chile have both gotten huge benefits from Adequan.
Dylan had a degenerating spine and hip dysplasia, and when we
started her on Adequan, it made a big difference in her mobility.
Chile has spinal arthritis, bad knees and hip dysplasia (yes, a
Chihuahua!), and she has also gotten much friskier and more
mobile on Adequan - surprisingly so for a 15 year-old with her
problems. She gets her Adequan shot every 5-6 weeks. She also
gets a daily pinch of glucosamine/chondroitin powder, a few drops
of fish oil and a bit of Deramaxx, but the big improvement came
when we started her on Adequan.

What I want to know is, why isn't Adequan cleared for use on hoomins?

FurPaw
--
To reply, unleash the dog
Old September 9th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

FurPaw said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

What I want to know is, why isn't Adequan cleared for use
on hoomins?

I'd like to know, too. I've finally come to realise that the
recurring gout in my left big toe is probably early arthritis,
something I was warned about a decade ago after shattering that
toe while sparring in karate.

Old September 11th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
Spot

They do have something similar to Adequan for humans. I have a friend from
college who just had it injected into her knee that she had surgery on. She
said the injection hurt like and SOB I haven't talked to her in a couple
weeks to see if the substance really did her any good or not.

Celeste

"FurPaw" wrote in message
. ..
Melanie L Chang wrote:
[...]

oil and a bit of Deramaxx, but the big improvement came when we started
her on Adequan.

Old September 12th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Rocky wrote:
FurPaw said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

What I want to know is, why isn't Adequan cleared for use
on hoomins?

I'd like to know, too. I've finally come to realise that the
recurring gout in my left big toe is probably early arthritis,

something I was warned about a decade ago after shattering that
toe while sparring in karate.

Soak your toe in Epsom Salts daily.
Or have a long bath with one cup Epsom Salts
In the water and soak you will not only get relief for your toe
You will fell like relaxed and equanimous !

Chi Quang is much easier on the body than Karate !

--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

Mirelle La Belle