Name that breed. With a twist!

Old September 11th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky

Default Name that breed. With a twist!

I know what breed Oscar is, but he's a very speedy dog of that
breed. What with digital camera shutter lag, here's the type of
picture I get of him:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/Oscar01.jpg

The tail's not fluffy, it's (he's) moving very quickly. I'll be
very happy to answer not-too-specific questions.

Any guesses? I'll provide more info and (slightly) more
inclusive pictures later.

Old September 11th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 11 Sep 2006 15:51:33 GMT, Rocky wrote:

I know what breed Oscar is, but he's a very speedy dog of that
breed. What with digital camera shutter lag, here's the type of
picture I get of him:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/Oscar01.jpg

Oh, niiiiiice!

Any guesses? I'll provide more info and (slightly) more
inclusive pictures later.

Whippet?

--
Shelly

You must have chaos in your heart to give birth to a dancing star.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche
Old September 11th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky

"Christy" said in
rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Any guesses? I'll provide more info and (slightly) more
inclusive pictures later.

Cat??

In my yard, that would be "Ex cat." While thinking outside the
box is a good thing, you're still incorrect.

Old September 11th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

Whippet?

I do have a Whi-Pit which comes here, but no, not a Whippet.

Getting warmer - but anything's warmer than cat. Actually, now
that I think of it, you're a couple of degrees above warm.

Old September 11th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky

"Suja" said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

"Rocky" wrote in message

I know what breed Oscar is, but he's a very speedy dog of
that breed.

An extra speedy dog of a speedy breed?

I'd have to go back to my original post to see what I wrote.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/Oscar01.jpg

The tail's not fluffy, it's (he's) moving very quickly.
I'll be very happy to answer not-too-specific questions.

Well geez, that's real helpful.

Sorry. Ask me questions and I'll *try* to be helpful from now
on. I promise.

An IG? Don't think that's right, given the scale.

Nope, it's not right, and you're one degree cooler than
Shelly, not that she was on the best track to begin with.

Any guesses? I'll provide more info and (slightly) more
inclusive pictures later.

So, what're we gonna get, a paw? An ear? Can't wait!

More butt.

Suja

P.S. I already tried to cheat (not deliberate, I really
didn't think you'd post just the tail. There is no
Oscar02.jpg.

I was ready for you haors!

Old September 11th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 11 Sep 2006 16:27:58 GMT, Rocky wrote:

More butt.

Bring on the morebutt!

--
Shelly

I would prefer not to.
-- Bartleby the Scrivener
Old September 11th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

On 11 Sep 2006 16:03:47 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Getting warmer - but anything's warmer than cat.

I think Christy's response, while incorrect, was inspired.

Actually, now
that I think of it, you're a couple of degrees above warm.

Greyhound?

--
Shelly

I have always wanted my colours to sing.
-- Paul Delvaux
Old September 11th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

More butt.

Bring on the morebutt

'k. I'll prep that picture right away. It'd have been cool to
see, though, whether Liisa could confirm my suspicion that she
can ID a dog from the air it just ran through.