Many, many photos of Solo (and Fly, but mostly Solo)

Old September 15th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly & The Boys (and D too!)

Default Many, many photos of Solo (and Fly, but mostly Solo)

Melanie L Chang wrote:
Being a dog freak, of course, most of my photos are of my dogs. If you
are bored, and want to see what the white stripe crew are up to these
days, there are many many dog photos he

http://www.flickr.com/photos/soloriver/

Most are of Solo because Fly is almost impossible to get decent photos of.

hehehe...same here.

I just ventured on to r.p.d again yesterday, after a looooong hiatus.
I had shoulder surgery 3 weeks ago, and am pretty much stuck at home.
Boredom leads to...

Anyway, last spring I broke down and bought myself a Nikon D50 w/ a
55-200 zoom Nikon lens. I love it, and haven't looked back since.
The majority of the photos I've done are of my own dogs, and a lot of
others' dogs at National and Regional specialties.
Special projects for our Newsletter, etc. It's a blast. I'd like to
turn it into some sort of side-job/fun venture in the future--dog
shows, particularly performance events, but I've got to get the
shoulder working properly again.

Plus, having a "puppy" (she is a year now) gives good excuse for tons
of growth stage photos for her breeders. And she's a total nutcase
that loves the camera.

Love the b&w, I've done a few, but not enough. Black dogs out of coat
(ie--reddish!) look 'normal' in b&w.

Nice job, and thanks for sharing.

Shelly w/ Coda, Bodhi & Dharma
http://www.deer-ranch.com --Photos & Belgians, in need of an update.