The latest on Tammy Grimes

Old September 15th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default The latest on Tammy Grimes

http://www.altoonamirror.com/News/ar...articleID=4806

Yale was the area representative in Valdosta for Dogs Deserve Better,
a Tipton-based dog protection organization, with about 150 area
representatives in the United States, Canada and Australia.

Yale resigned after organization founder Tammy Sneath Grimes was
arrested.

Grimes’ justification doesn’t matter, Yale said.

“I feel we cannot push anti-tethering legislation while we are
breaking the laws already in place,” Yale said.

Grimes’ response to Yale’s resignation: “See ya.”

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

A very, very brave woman - Oriana Fallaci. R.I.P.
(read her books, while you still can)
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005934.htm
http://pajamasmedia.com/2006/09/in_memoriam.php
The Iraqi Truth Project:
http://www.iraqitruthproject.com/
Payback's gonna be a real bitch.
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/edi...n_bush_hatred/
Deranged Democrat Watch
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...Watch#comments
"Reality Based" Community Watch:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...Watch#comments
The "Azzam" Threat: A prelude to Future Jihad in America:
http://counterterrorismblog.org/2006...prelude_to.php
The Waiting Game:
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZiNzM1NTI4NjY=
Border War. Another must-see movie.
http://hotair.com/archives/2006/08/31/border-war/
Playing with fire, the commie pinko liberal way:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ama/article.do
Old September 15th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
[...]

Extremist = The death of any organization

She is going to end up being the worst thing that has happend to a
cause she loves.

Old September 15th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Les Hilliard

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote in
:

http://www.altoonamirror.com/News/ar...articleID=4806

Yale was the area representative in Valdosta for Dogs Deserve Better,
a Tipton-based dog protection organization, with about 150 area
representatives in the United States, Canada and Australia.

Yale resigned after organization founder Tammy Sneath Grimes was
arrested.

Grimes’ justification doesn’t matter, Yale said.

“I feel we cannot push anti-tethering legislation while we are
breaking the laws already in place,” Yale said.

Grimes’ response to Yale’s resignation: “See ya.”

Yup! She's sure doing her organization a lot of good. The worst part
is in the last paragraph of the article;

"Utah-based Best Friends Animal Society says it will support the
effort to have the criminal charges dismissed, according to a written
statement. The society also says it will work with Blair County government
on legislation to allow concerned residents to intervene in cruelty to
animals cases without repercussions."

That's just exactly what this situation needs, legalized vigalante
justice.

--
Les Hilliard & Nikki the Super Shih-Tzu
Old September 15th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Les Hilliard wrote:
[...]

I pray to god the legislators are intelligent enough to not fall for
that. I think they are, but sometimes you never can tell with them.
Luckily, these extremist animal rights people typically don't hold
government positions.

Nick

Old September 16th 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

http://www.altoonamirror.com/News/ar...articleID=4806

Yale was the area representative in Valdosta for Dogs Deserve Better,
a Tipton-based dog protection organization, with about 150 area
representatives in the United States, Canada and Australia.

Yale resigned after organization founder Tammy Sneath Grimes was
arrested.

Grimes' justification doesn't matter, Yale said.

"I feel we cannot push anti-tethering legislation while we are
breaking the laws already in place," Yale said.

Grimes' response to Yale's resignation: "See ya."

I'm sad to read this - but not surprised.

I had the great misfortune some years ago of running into her "twin" in
humane work. A big difference being that the local PD was afraid to do
anything.

Read up on borderline personality disorder. Any of the associates who quit
and live near her need to be careful.

flick 100785