Need Some Help on Great Danes

Old July 23rd 03, 01:20 AM
Big Brad

Default Need Some Help on Great Danes

Hi All,

I have recently become disabled and am no longer able to take care of
my 2 3 year old AKC Great Danes.

They are a female and male and are litter mates. They have great
temperment and are truly gentle giants.

Does anybody know how I can advertise to give them away to someone who
is well adverse in large breeds and will adequately take care of them?

I live in Mississippi and need to find them a home as soon as
possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

Old July 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
crosem

go to petfinder.org and find the rescue groups in your area and contact them
for assistance. they will only place dogs in well-vetted homes with nice
people...that's how I got my dog, they really inspected me, my house, my
thoughts on dogs, my ability to care for them, etc.
Good luck!

Old July 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
crosem

Old July 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
crosem

Old July 23rd 03, 04:10 AM
House\O\Dogs

http://www.netpets.com/dogs/dogresc/breeds/dogdane.html

Old July 23rd 03, 04:10 AM
House\O\Dogs

http://www.netpets.com/dogs/dogresc/breeds/dogdane.html

Old July 23rd 03, 04:10 AM
House\O\Dogs

http://www.netpets.com/dogs/dogresc/breeds/dogdane.html

Old July 23rd 03, 07:38 AM
Charles Richmond

crosem wrote:

go to petfinder.org and find the rescue groups in your area and contact them
for assistance. they will only place dogs in well-vetted homes with nice
people...that's how I got my dog, they really inspected me, my house, my
thoughts on dogs, my ability to care for them, etc.
Good luck!

Don't forget the vet references...IMHO very important.