Choix Vox is Anonymous and Howe

Old September 19th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Choix Vox is Anonymous and Howe

After researching every post of Choix Vox with his his 5 e-mail
addresses, I have come to see that there is no question that all three
are Jerry Howe.
As Choix Vox he Spammed with datamas.de at the end of his posts at
first.
Anonymous has Jerry Howe posting his rants with Spam at the end for Pet
Co.
He uses his phony dog trainer spin to Spam and to do his Sadist thing
of abusing people on this site. With his copy, cut, edit and paste same
old stories about the regular posters here to get his jollies from
bullying people.
At first I believed it was Jerry Howe and then wondered if it was Matt.
I know for sure that it was Jerry Howe that was Choix Vox.
He tipped his hand when he posted as Anonymous in his APW style.
So I re-read all the posts from Choix Vox and now know that it indeed
was Jerry Howe.
What a waste of time the man is.
Glad to know who this mind games man is.
It is Jerry Howe of course.
I will not be answering to any posts that 'Choix Vox' posts.
Waste of time to be posting to a disguised Jerry Howe !

Mirelle

Old September 19th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Les Hilliard wrote:
I apologize for the many e-mail accounts that I have.
It is due to the hijacking of my internet identity on the Islamic
groups. It happens so frequently and by so many people that some days
there were 5 people posting under my e-mail account.
I can show you the e-mail from google if you wish where they
acknowledge that people are hijaking my interenet identity.
Sorry about the confusion.
I did not know everyone was kill-filing me. I knew some people were.
That is not why I went to all the trouble to get a new e-mail.
It was for the Islamic groups. I had been posting with it yesterday
there and as yet it has not been hijacked. So when I posted here I used
it since for the moment until and if I get hijacked again it is my
e-mail address.
Sorry about the confusion.

Don't you have anything better going on in your life that you need to "research"
every post someone has made?

It was very serious that I find out without a shadow of doubt who Choix
Vox is.
Due to the fact that at first I thought it was Jerry Howe.
And then some of the posts seemed as though they were Matt.
I gave Matt a hard time because of it.
So my research had to do with clarifying if it was Jerry Howe or Matt.
It is Jerry Howe.
I did not feel it fair to leave a cloud over Matt.
That was the reason for my post.
Otherwise I would have just kept it to myself.
However in fairness Matt was not involved in Jerry's antics and so I
did this in order to show my
concern for who the real Choix Vox was.
The personal e-mail I received from Choix Vox came from Grand Prairie
Alberta.
Until I researched it some more and found out it was a BOUGUS IP site
that had five red warnings on it for SPAM, I was thrown off by it
thinking it was Matt.
In my reasearch I looked at Jerry How's posts and he keeps accusing
Matt about being Choix Vox.
It must be the reason he used a phony IP from Alberta to send the
personal traceable IP.
It is easy to scam an IP.
Once again sorry for the confusion.
It was very confusing for me also.
It took up much of my time and I have better things to do then find out
who Choix Vox is !

Mirelle

wrote in news:1158644158.167114.295320
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

After researching every post of Choix Vox with his his 5 e-mail
addresses,

Speaking of multiple e-mail addresses, I wonder how many of yours are
in my killfile? The way I see it, you are no different than JH because you
know everyone is killfiling you so you keep posting with a different e-mail
address, which is exactly what he does. Perhaps that makes you JH? Don't
you have anything better going on in your life that you need to "research"
every post someone has made? Seriously, your game is getting just a little
old.

snip

I will not be answering to any posts that 'Choix Vox' posts.
Waste of time to be posting to a disguised Jerry Howe !

Mirelle

You keep saying that yet you will not go away. Whatever. Into the
bozo bin with your new address.

plonk

--
Les Hilliard & Nikki the Super Shih-Tzu

Old September 19th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
probe1957

You are laboring under the mistaken impression that ANYONE cares.

Old September 20th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Choix Vox

Within rec.pets.dogs.behavior, "SDB" wrote in crayon:

After researching every post of Choix Vox with [her] 5 e-mail
addresses, I have come to see that there is no question that
all three are Jerry Howe.

I've only posted with one "valid" email address, the one in this
post. The others where obviously invalid and add no additional
value in my trolldom.

But if we are judging trolling based on NYMs...

You are now up to 7 known email addresses. You claim it's because
someone is abusing your account (a false assumtion) but it's really
to avoid kill-filters.

As Choix Vox he Spammed with datamas.de at the end of his posts
at first.

Where? Never in my posts. Or at least not added at my end.

At first I believed it was Jerry Howe and then wondered if it was
Matt. I know for sure that it was Jerry Howe that was Choix Vox.

Which was? Oh, your talking about me again...

Sorry there SDB, I'm not Jerry ethier.

He tipped his hand when he posted as Anonymous in his APW style.
So I re-read all the posts from Choix Vox and now know that it
indeed was Jerry Howe.

So you're basing all your assumtions on posts that can't be traced
or linked to anyone? Using spectral evidence I see.

I will not be answering to any posts that 'Choix Vox' posts.
Waste of time to be posting to a disguised Jerry Howe !

I'll belive that it when it happens.

--
Send email if you must, just don't expect a reply...