post-dog fight. next step?

Old September 21st 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Default post-dog fight. next step?

Elegy
I think you did a helluva job and were lucky it came out as well as it
did. It pisses me off when we keep our dogs up and other people let
their's roam.
I also think calling the cops and making a report was super smart.
Even tho the OES owners admitted blame etc etc. I can't help wonder how
it will go down in the record books (the big picture). Often times when
it is a PBT, people don't read the fine print, anyway, I think you did
well and I am glad it was not me.
I have 2 pbt mixes but only walk one at a time just because I feel
better doing that.
Only one of mine has shown any aggression and I am sticking with the
"I want to be the Alpha dog story" Out of three consultations I had 2
out of the 3 thought the same.
He was a year when I got him he played with my old dogs 13 and 14 for
a solid year then at the age of two he went after my 14 yr old Lab who
had been giving him the look for a long time before I noticed it. The 2
pbt males get along fine. I don't give em a chance after what happened
with Jubal and Buck.
The neighbor's dog Bailey a 2 pound mix ran Jubal Early up on the
porch in our own yard. Bailey came inside our fence. Jubal only has a
thing for Buck.
Jubal is particularly possessive of me, his toys, food etc.....
When I first posted here Elegy replied and said you can own 2 PBT's
but it does take effort. She is right on the money. It is a full time
job for me and a labor of love. (Not the dog walking fighting thing you
experienced, Em)
Ooh when I re-read your post about the attacking dog biting and biting
I am geting a visual and I am so glad you and your dogs are ok.

Be Free,
Judy

Old September 22nd 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default post-dog fight. next step? [jerry]

wrote:
HOWEDY judith you pathetic miserable stinkin animal
an child abusing punk thug coward active acute chronic
long term incurable mental case,

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
Elegy
I think you did a helluva job

INDEEDY!

elegy got two dogs sent to the emergency HOWEspital
and called the cops on her neighbor's viciHOWES dog.

And - what's wrong with that?

and were lucky it came out as well as it did.

"LUCKY"? What do you call catastrHOWEfic?

I call catastrophic fondling children. Don't YOU? I know you love
doing that, but isn't it STILL catastophic?

It pisses me off when we keep our dogs up

You keep your dogs restricted on accHOWENT of THEY FIGHT.

How terrible!

and other people let their's roam.

MOST dogs DON'T FIGHT.

WHAT?!? A DOG IS A DOG according to you, so NO dogs EVER fight or they
ALL fight.

A DOG IS A DOG. RIGHT?!?

I also think calling the cops and making a report was super smart.

Yeah? Do you think the COPS will TRAIN her dog, judith?

They'd surely do better than YOU, AssHowe.

Even tho the OES owners admitted blame etc etc.

Then HOWE COME would you want to COMPLAIN?

I can't help wonder how it will go down in
the record books (the big picture).

It'll read: "Tow Pit Bull Dogs ATTACK Innocent
Defenseless Old English *(The Shaggy Dog) Sheep
Dog just tryin to say 'HOWEDY!'"

Then the neighborhood and polices will ask their legislators
to PROTECT them from dangerHOWES Pit Bull Dogs {): ~ (

Often times when it is a PBT, people don't read the fine print,

You mean that they're suppHOWESED TO FIGHT?

anyway,

You mean anyHOWE you freakin dog abusin ignorameHOWES {): ~ (

"You mean, you mean, you mean." You are hilarious. Trying to shove
what people mean into their brains all the ****ing time. They MEAN
what they write. You are just too damn plain stupid to understand
that. This is a classic example of trying to manipulate people as
you've done over the years. "My car is red." "Oh, you MEAN your car
is BLUE." You are not succeeding, AssHowe...stop trying to tell people
"what they mean." They know damn well "what they mean" and you do not.

Aw, hell - here - I'll give you one just to make you feel good:

"Howdy people!"

AssHowe Response: "Don't you mean HOWEDY people!" ?

Do you feel better now?

I think you did well

That so? Perhaps you WISH it was YOU?

and I am glad it was not me.

HOWE COME? SHE "DID WELL", REMEMBER?

I love how this assclown always says "REMEMBER?" AssHowe can't
remember wiping his ass the last time.

I have 2 pbt mixes but only walk one at a time just
because I feel better doing that.

On accHOWENT of you gotta FORCE CON-TROLL {): ~ (

It's CONTROL. What's with "CON-TROLL" ? Are you making reference of
you being a CON?

Only one of mine has shown any aggression

Of curse. THAT'S on accHOWENT of YOU CHOKE HIM.

Holy **** his grammar is so bad I'm tired of correcting it...what a
total dipshit...