1 y/o spayed f APBT red and white (4 adoption)

Old July 29th 03, 08:41 PM
Adrienne Caldwell

Default 1 y/o spayed f APBT red and white (4 adoption)

Hi Everyone. The screening process is a little tedious and strict but
if you care to adopt an extremely awesome, sweet, gentle pit girl please
have a look at Bruschetta at http://www.quitbuddies.org/Rescue2.html

Hey I adopted two dogs from this usenet group so now I'm giving it a go
for these two lovely pit bull sisters that have been homeless for almost
a year now.

please be over 21
apt. or home w/securely fenced in yard
veterinary references required
prior ownership of breed (or similar breed)
home check required
adoption fee

Adrienne
http://www.quitbuddies.org/Rescue2.html

Old July 31st 03, 10:51 AM
culprit

"Adrienne Caldwell" wrote in message
Hi Everyone. The screening process is a little tedious and strict but
if you care to adopt an extremely awesome, sweet, gentle pit girl please
have a look at Bruschetta at http://www.quitbuddies.org/Rescue2.html

Hey I adopted two dogs from this usenet group so now I'm giving it a go
for these two lovely pit bull sisters that have been homeless for almost
a year now.

i just checked your website. you might want to think twice before you
suggest that the two females should go to a home together. dog aggression
is almost always worse between two females, and with this breed, i wouldn't
assume they'll get along.

just a suggestion.

-kelly

Old August 1st 03, 02:08 AM
Adrienne Caldwell

culprit wrote:

i just checked your website. you might want to think twice before you
suggest that the two females should go to a home together.

I am advertising them seperately. A very experienced owner, with previous
experience with the breed, who would know not to feed them together or leave
them alone together unsupervised would be able to handle both. Both would
never go together to a home with children, etc. It would have to be a better
than perfect owner for them to go together. They are out there though. I'm a
good example. I have three females in one apartment. They are always
seperated from one another.

I have too many pit bulls to not know this but thanks for the heads up anyway.

Adrienne

Old August 1st 03, 07:54 PM
culprit

culprit wrote:

i just checked your website. you might want to think twice before you
suggest that the two females should go to a home together.

I am advertising them seperately. A very experienced owner, with previous
experience with the breed, who would know not to feed them together or

leave
them alone together unsupervised would be able to handle both. Both would
never go together to a home with children, etc. It would have to be a

better
than perfect owner for them to go together. They are out there though.

I'm a
good example. I have three females in one apartment. They are always
seperated from one another.

I have too many pit bulls to not know this but thanks for the heads up

anyway.

ahh, sorry. i was mislead by this statement, "If you can give them a home
we would love for them to stay together"

my mistake.

-kelly