Musings on the Rainbow Bridge

Old September 29th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Debbie the Dogged

Default Musings on the Rainbow Bridge

My little chi-mix Dolly had a suspected stroke on Tuesday, and I let her
go Wednesday (http://member.newsguy.com/~dasnews). Boy, the house is
way too quiet without her - she was the constant chatterer, grumbler,
had an opinion on everything.

Anyway, all my critters had previous owners, some of who loved them very
much. So, assume for a minute that the Rainbow Bridge is true. Which
owner would the animal run to? Or would there be some sort of soul
cloning so the pet could be with all its beloved owners?
--
Debbie the Dogged das at spamcop dot net
http://web.newsguy.com/debbiethedogged/
Old September 29th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy

Old September 29th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Debbie the Dogged
said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

My little chi-mix Dolly had a suspected stroke on Tuesday,
and I let her go Wednesday
(http://member.newsguy.com/~dasnews).

I'm sorry, Debbie.

Boy, the house is
way too quiet without her - she was the constant chatterer,
grumbler, had an opinion on everything.

She looks the part, and opinions are a good thing. Did she
communicate her opinions well?

Anyway, all my critters had previous owners, some of who
loved them very much. So, assume for a minute that the
Rainbow Bridge is true. Which owner would the animal run
to?

You, first!

Or would there be some sort of soul cloning so the
pet could be with all its beloved owners?

That's too deep for me, but Dolly is probably in all of your
thoughts, yours' especially.

Old September 29th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:52:10 -0700, Debbie the Dogged
wrote:

My little chi-mix Dolly had a suspected stroke on Tuesday, and I let her
go Wednesday (http://member.newsguy.com/~dasnews). Boy, the house is
way too quiet without her - she was the constant chatterer, grumbler,
had an opinion on everything.

Anyway, all my critters had previous owners, some of who loved them very
much. So, assume for a minute that the Rainbow Bridge is true. Which
owner would the animal run to? Or would there be some sort of soul
cloning so the pet could be with all its beloved owners?

Our chi tells me that pets will rule the afterlife, as it should have
been in this life, but with it being imperfect, it doesn't work out
that way until heaven. The dog will require all its beloved people to
live together to be with the dog. If they don't get along, they will
have to either be trained or managed.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,
Old September 29th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Old September 29th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Debbie
I am so so sorry about the loss of your little Dolly dog. I know your
heart aches.
I am a big believer in The Rainbow Bridge but I must admit I never
thought of the question you posed? Most of my dogs over the years have
had previous owners too. Though I did not know any of their previous
owners.
I have considered all of my dogs that have gone before me coming to
me...at one time. They would have to call Riot Control (smile).
I just don't think mine would go to their previous owners, but if they
did I would want them to do what makes them happy.
I have a Dolly dog that is already there, maybe she could hang out
with your sweet little Dolly.
Take care Debbie.....

Be Free,
Judy

Old September 30th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

wrote:

My little chi-mix Dolly had a suspected stroke on Tuesday, and I let her
go Wednesday ...

I am so sorry for your loss, Debbie. It is so painful to lose a
beloved companion.

Darla

--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/

Old September 30th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

Old September 30th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

did you post something to expire and it disappeared?
anyone know how that works?