New addition - in case anyone missed it ;-D

Old October 3rd 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

Default New addition - in case anyone missed it ;-D

I'm happy to announce that RUDY is now a permanent member of the Boss
household. DH finally gave in, as a birthday gift to me. HOORAY!

--
Janet Boss
Old October 3rd 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Janet B wrote:
I'm happy to announce that RUDY is now a permanent member of the Boss
household. DH finally gave in, as a birthday gift to me. HOORAY!

Congratulations!

Old October 3rd 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Janet B said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

DH finally gave in, as a birthday gift to me. HOORAY!

Happy Birthday!

(As if husband had a choice.)

Old October 4th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Debbie the Dogged

In article ,
says...
I'm happy to announce that RUDY is now a permanent member of the Boss
household. DH finally gave in, as a birthday gift to me. HOORAY!

Yay! Congrats!
--
Debbie the Dogged das at spamcop dot net
http://web.newsguy.com/debbiethedogged/
Old October 4th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:35:05 -0400, Janet B
wrote:

I'm happy to announce that RUDY is now a permanent member of the Boss
household. DH finally gave in, as a birthday gift to me. HOORAY!

I would love to be able to congratulate you, but it seems condolences
are more in order. You just got ripped off a birthday gift because
that dog was a permanent long before your birthday, whether certain
people pretended otherwise or not!

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,
Old October 4th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:04:18 -0400, montana wildhack

On 2006-10-03 12:35:05 -0400, Janet B said:

RUDY is now a permanent member of the Boss household.

Evidently your DH was the only one surprised...

Yea RUDY!

And I bet not even the husband was surprised.

I know I wasn't.

Ru-Dee! Ru-Dee! Ru-Dee!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

New study suggests that liberals have less of an ability to
distinguish between reality and fantasy than conservatives. Heh.
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/006005.htm
What Clinton Didn't Do...and when he didn't do it.
http://www.opinionjournal.com/editor...l?id=110009001
Who is Paul Pillar?
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005996.htm
Bill Clinton, Bin Laden, and Hysterical Revisions.
http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...rticle_id=5888
What Will Democrats Do Now?
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...g4MGViY2I1ZTE=
Bill Clinton’s Excuses.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...Q2ZDBiNWJlYjE=
The Democratic Party and Jews.
http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...rticle_id=5876
Rosie O’Donnell's Anti-Christian Smear.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=24544

Two books that every American (and Canadian) should read:

1) The Rage and The Pride, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J13521A6D
2) The Force of Reason, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T42552A6D

While they still can.
Old October 13th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mary Beth

"Paula" wrote in message
Janet B
wrote:

I'm happy to announce that RUDY is now a permanent member of the Boss
household. DH finally gave in, as a birthday gift to me. HOORAY!

I would love to be able to congratulate you, but it seems condolences
are more in order. You just got ripped off a birthday gift because
that dog was a permanent long before your birthday, whether certain
people pretended otherwise or not!

Yeah I saw that right away too, Paula.
Big time rip-off Mr Boss!!!!!

MY Rudy knew your Rudy was an *IN* right away....a gr, named Rudy? Who could
resist??

How long ago did I post that to you? Hmmmm, maybe a year or so ago?

Pay up big time Mr Boss, I'd never let MY hub get away with 'giving me
something that was already MINEMINEMINE' Heh.

Congrats anyway, but I'd hold out for a pup, or a weekend away, at the beach
right about now.....let them run loose on LBI. Then get over to Big Weeda's
for crab/lobster bisque/etc.

HAppy B-Day Janet!!!

MaryBeth and her Rudy
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO