Housebreaking a new 5yr old shelter dog

Old October 7th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Housebreaking a new 5yr old shelter dog

wrote:
HOWEDY Elijah,

wrote:

Rocky wrote:
said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I might work around
this problem until I see the vet, or perhaps even start
working on a solution?

Take her out more often. Give her better treats when she goes
than what you're currently giving her.

How does she pee right now? I mean, from the moment you think
"Fluffy may need to pee", what happens? I'm not being
sarcastic.

thanks, Rocky.

That's matty. matty runs a illegal doggy day care business
for dogs who cannot be trained to stay in their own HOWESES.

That's AssHowe, who fondles young children and keeps people hostage,
for the most part, in his shack.

Rocky's his epileptic dog.

I took her out about 2 hrs after her walk

You mean, two HOWERS after her bedtime walk.

No, he meant two HOURS, AssHowe.

and then again this morning a couple hours before her walk

You mean, two HOWERS pryor to her wake up walk.

and she made it thru the night.

WHAAAAAT NIGHT?

That's IRRELEVANT.

Oh, you mean logistically speakin, the time between
your apre bedtime walk and pryor to your late nite
walk and between your early mornin walk and your wake
up walk?

That's IRRELEVANT.

When she needs to pee she comes up the top of the stairs to
the baby gate and whines. She also does this when she doesn't
need to pee, so I haven't been sure if she needs to pee, wants
water or food, or just wants my company.

Communication is always a big problem with dogs {): ~ )

Not with mine - go figure? Maybe with YOU out-of-control beasts, but
not mine.

PERHAPS she's lookin for you to redefine "over night"?

And, PERHAPS not?

THAT'S sumpthin to be PR-HOWED abHOWET, eh matty?

Having sex with children is also something to be PROUD OF, eh, AssHowe?