My son in court

Old October 8th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default My son in court

I am currently in court for my dog attacking a cat. The day of the
occurence, I got home early from work and brought my dog Kano(apbt) and
my roomates dog Katana(boxer mix) in the backyard for a game of fetch.
I was waiting on my fiance to get home so we could go to the dog park.
I put Katana in the house when I noticed my neighbor had got home, and
Kano and I walked over to greet her. So we began talking and Kano
noticed her cat, he walked up to her cat, the cat swatted and hissed,
and he came back by my side. At this time we continued to talk and all
of the sudden Katana comes running across the street after the cat.
Kano who is on a training lead(20ft) takes off toward the cat following
Katana. Well the next 5-10min. I spent trying to save this cat. When I
finally got the cat away we rushed it to the vet and I kenneled Kano
and Katana in my house. My neighbors who own the cat own a puppy from
Kano and are some of my dearest friends so of course they don't want
anything to happen to Kano, but animal control charged me with 2 dogs
running at large, and 2 vicious dogs. The judge dismissed Kano on the
running at large and charged Katana with running at large, but he urged
me to learn the charge of "vicious dog" before I made a plea. Kano (who
was the follower) is a physical specimen of a "pit bull" but as my
elderly neighbors call him a "licky, licky" And Katana is a hunter yet
the best behaved house dog I have ever seen. It seems my storm door was
not shut all the way and that is how she got out. I need all the advice
I can get.......I love my son but because his breed his chances are
slim, he didn't choose to be a "pit bull" anymore then I chose to be
white. Please help me with advice on defending my dog in court.He
always has loved all animals even rats.

The moral progress of a nation can be judged
by the way it treats its animals.

Ghandi

Old October 8th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.iranian
Arash

Default Spam

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.cult ure.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.irani an
Subject: My son in court
Date: 8 Oct 2006 14:22:34 -0700

Old October 8th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.iranian
[email protected]

wrote:
HOWEDY dshriprock,

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums {); ~ )

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard {) ; ~ )

wrote in message
ups.com...

I am currently in court for my dog attacking a cat.

That's pretty common here abHOWETS, dshriprock {}: ~ (

IN FACT, paul e schoen is just fixin to MURDER his own dog over that.

The day of the occurence, I got home early from work and
brought my dog Kano(apbt) and my roomates dog Katana(
boxer mix) in the backyard for a game of fetch.

Boxers have a pretty bad reputation. tara o. aka tee aka scfundogs
has had to murder several of them for her Boxer Rescue {): ~ (

Wait a minute, dipshit. Isn't "a dog a dog?" It doesn't matter if
it's a boxer, you child molesting, lying piece of scum.

You know, it's funny how stupid you are. Let's take, for example, the
4 dozen crickets I bought today. I put two different foods in there
for them: one is a jelly-like yellow blob and another is orange-like
cubes. Being such a simple creature, you'd think all of them would go
to a single food source, no?

No - they divided and went to different foods.

So, is a cricket a cricket, Dumb****?

No. So to call "a dog a dog" is rather absurd, idiot.

Your puny brain can't understand anything.

Old October 9th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.iranian
Arash

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.cult ure.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.irani an
Subject: Spam
Date: 8 Oct 2006 15:58:44 -0700

Old October 9th 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Opinicus

"Arash" wrote in messag

Yeah, like they're gonna do something about it.

--
Bob

Old October 10th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.iranian
Arash

Default Spammer 218.26.240.242

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.islam,soc.cult ure.israel,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.irani an
Date: 9 Oct 2006 20:22:54 -0700