Dog, baby, and a dysfunctional clan...

Old October 11th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Chronic Bohemian

Default Dog, baby, and a dysfunctional clan...

We all love babies. And almost everyone loves dogs. And when a dog and
an infant find their way into a dysfunctional clan, the situation, to
say the least, is volatile.

Now, those of you who have been subjected to a child and a dog in the
same house, know that this is a potentially hilarious situation. As a
story-teller, I could not resist writing about the various trials we
all went through as clueless dog-owners and hapless baby-sitters. "The
Eternal Puppyhood Of A Canine Mind" is a series of blog entries
chronicaling the baby-dog saga.

View my web page for the stories... (It's the link given at the bottom
of the page)

My profile: http://pratishtha.durga.googlepages.com/

Bruno and Gand:
http://pratishtha-shrotriya.sulekha....aspx?cid=94267

What to get your dog as a present Debbie the Dogged Dog behavior 7 January 3rd 06 11:20 AM
Dog with new Baby Teux Dog behavior 6 December 28th 05 11:28 PM
[OT] - Baby updates Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 14 April 21st 05 05:32 PM
dog urinates on everything pooteo Dog behavior 1 February 18th 05 09:57 AM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. Hany Hosny Dog breeds 0 August 9th 03 01:22 AM