Search Dog Tuck

Old October 11th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
johnhenri

Default Search Dog Tuck

"diddy" wrote in message
Tuck passed his NASAR certification this morning, and is an official

SEARCH
Dog.
He's been training for this since he was 8 weeks old. He's now just over 9
months old. I am still a few hours shy of certification, but will be
there soon.

Congratulations Diddy and Tuck. Overcoming the obstacles in Tuck's path
makes this victory sweeter, a hard won success achieved with much heart.

Danny's legacy, the heart.
Karla

Old October 11th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy

in thread news:4tbXg.2295$P92.960@trndny02: "johnhenri"
whittled the following words:

"diddy" wrote in message
Tuck passed his NASAR certification this morning, and is an official

SEARCH
Dog.
He's been training for this since he was 8 weeks old. He's now just
over 9 months old. I am still a few hours shy of certification, but
will be there soon.

Congratulations Diddy and Tuck. Overcoming the obstacles in Tuck's
path makes this victory sweeter, a hard won success achieved with much
heart.

Danny's legacy, the heart.
Karla

Thank You very much. You are the only one here who recognised achievement.
Old October 11th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Diddy,
I am here and I certainly recognize his and your achievement and what
it took to get there.
I still marvel at his age. He has so much ahead of him.
Congratulations!!!!!!!

Be Free,
Judy

Old October 11th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

"diddy" wrote in message
Tuck passed his NASAR certification this morning, and is an official

SEARCH
Dog.
He's been training for this since he was 8 weeks old. He's now just
over 9 months old. I am still a few hours shy of certification, but
will be there soon.

Congratulations Diddy and Tuck. Overcoming the obstacles in Tuck's
path makes this victory sweeter, a hard won success achieved with much
heart.

Danny's legacy, the heart.
Karla

Thank You very much. You are the only one here who recognised achievement.

It's just a hunch, but that might have something to do with your warm,
personal relationship with so many regulars here.

Imagine, the very same people that you have previously disparaged or
trivialized in some way, and sometimes in many ways, have somehow
managed to overlook your own achievement.

I wonder how **** like that happens?

boggle

Heh.

Freakin' maroon.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Think the idea of *Speaker* Pelosi is scary, check this out:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/84913-0/

It's China, stupid!
http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/009113.php

Well, this will certainly cause a kerfuffle:
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pri...008&ID=6085419

Are you serious? Or frivolous?
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/T...olous_politics

Wanna see what a real buffoon looks like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-mUwkmw-M

Trust me - you'll want to see (and hear!) this movie trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300...er1/large.html

Two books that every American (and Canadian) should read:

1) The Rage and The Pride, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J13521A6D
2) The Force of Reason, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T42552A6D

While they still can.
Old October 11th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
flick

"diddy" wrote in message

Thank You very much. You are the only one here who recognised achievement.

I am in awe. And congrats! It's quite an accomplishment.

flick -- hoping better late than never

Old October 11th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:18:57 -0500, diddy
wrote:

in thread : Handsome Jack
Morrison whittled the following words:

It's just a hunch, but that might have something to do with your warm,
personal relationship with so many regulars here.

Imagine, the very same people that you have previously disparaged or
trivialized in some way, and sometimes in many ways, have somehow
managed to overlook your own achievement.

Oh yes, Like I copy your warm hospitality grin

But I'm not the one fishing for compliments and praise, am I?

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Think the idea of *Speaker* Pelosi is scary? Then check *this* out:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/84913-0/

It's China, stupid!
http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/009113.php

Well, this will certainly cause a kerfuffle:
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pri...008&ID=6085419

Are you serious? Or frivolous?
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/T...olous_politics

Wanna see what a real buffoon looks like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-mUwkmw-M

Trust me - you'll want to see (and hear!) this movie trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300...er1/large.html

Two books that every American (and Canadian) should read:

1) The Rage and The Pride, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J13521A6D
2) The Force of Reason, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T42552A6D

While they still can.

And theis one, too:

Menace in Europe: Why the Continent's Crisis Is America's, Too
http://www.amazon.com/gp/explorer/14...05868-3710311?
Old October 11th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Eva Quesnell

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

But I'm not the one fishing for compliments and praise, am I?

Handsome Jack Morrison

If you are, you're using the wrong bait.

Eva -- Tried to resist, couldn't
Old October 11th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Diddy declared that her dog became an official search dog
today....Tuck at the tender age of just over 9 months. This is a dog
behavior group, If I had a dog that had reached that degree of
accomplishment I would be most proud to post it here,
Jack you do not have to applaud Diddy and Tuck's accomplishment, but
do you have to detract from it???

Be Free,
Judy

Old October 11th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:04:49 -0600, Eva Quesnell
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

But I'm not the one fishing for compliments and praise, am I?

Handsome Jack Morrison

If you are, you're using the wrong bait.

I have no need for compliments or praise from anyone here, Eva.

I get enough from my family, my friends, and my colleagues.

The people who matter.

Eva -- Tried to resist, couldn't.

No surprise there.

In the short time that you've been here, you're already rivaling Diddy
in the warmth, kindness and graciousness departments.

Not to mention her uncanny knack of stepping in **** up to her knees.

You two should get together for the holidays and share a witch's brew!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Mary Robinson finally finds a clue:
http://instapundit.com/archives/033153.php

Think the idea of *Speaker* Pelosi is scary? Then check *this* out:
http://english.pravda.ru/science/earth/84913-0/

It's China, stupid!
http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/009113.php

Well, this will certainly cause a kerfuffle:
http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/pri...008&ID=6085419

Are you serious? Or frivolous?
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/T...olous_politics

Wanna see what a real buffoon looks like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J-mUwkmw-M

Trust me - you'll want to see (and hear!) this movie trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300...er1/large.html

Two books that every American (and Canadian) should read:

1) The Rage and The Pride, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J13521A6D
2) The Force of Reason, by Orianna Fallaci
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T42552A6D

While they still can.

And this one, too:

Old October 12th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Amy Dahl

diddy wrote:

iwell those regulars who don't have me killfiled, I'm sure read this and
sizzled. Which is what I expected, and their silence tickles me,
because I know any success I have pisses them off!

Maybe you should put me down as an "irregular."
I pay spotty attention at best, and it doesn't help that
I'm seething over the Muttley thread.

Congratulations. I am pleased at your and Tuck's accomplishments,
and at your having, and appreciating, a good dog.

I'm not doing so good a job with my Lucky, but that's a
consequence of my own choices.

Amy Dahl