"you ungrateful Whore Of Satan {): ~ ( " He is getting DESPERATE because he has been exposed !

Old October 13th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
Anami

Default "you ungrateful Whore Of Satan {): ~ ( " He is getting DESPERATE because he has been exposed !

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Resea

wrote:
HOWEDY anami

THE MORE I LET PEOPLE KNOW YOUR SECRETS
THE MORE YOU MORE DESPERATE YOU GET
IN YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO VILIFY ME TO THIS POINT :

You mean 'anyHOWE,' you ungrateful Whore Of Satan {): ~ (

Now that is getting BIZARRE even for you !
And the colorful stories about me are as weird as your 'Whore of Satan'

comment about me !
UNGRATEFUL to boot !
I have nothing to be grateful to you for.
Nor does any one on these forums.
You abuse and vilify people
Making up bizarre stories and lies as you get more INSANE !

and besides maybe Muttley will turn on him like
his OWN GREAT DANE MALE DID THAT HE
RAISED AND BRED FROM HIS STOCK !

I bet you regret telling me about your Great Dane that ATTACKED YOU ON
THE NECK !
Never thought I would EXPOSE you EH?
When you told me about THAT DISASTER !

That's a LIE, vera. You got NUTHIN bad you can
say OTHER THAN LIES, vera.
Had him on the ground after the dog attacked him by the throat !

Your words !

Blood all over the public steps and he was hospitalized
from his own dog's aggressive attack !

Glad you told me about this incident.
I see you now regret telling me However !
Actually you told me you have been attacked by more than one dog !
Some 'Dog Trainer' !

You mean 'anyHOWE,' you ungrateful Whore Of Satan {): ~ (

FUNNY !
You are getting DESPERATE !
Hilarious !
Bring it on Howe !
You are getting more RABID every time
I tell the group more of your Personal Life !

your SON
who HATES YOU and JUMPS INTO FOREST FIRES
with NUTHIN but a doGdameneD SHOVEL.

You mean he is a HERO
Who risks his life
So we all can have forests !
And he is good at it.
A crew boss.
With a first aid ticket
He saves lives !
God Bless the Workers of the World !
Who Risk their Lives
So that others may Live.
And all the People who Rescue Animals and Save our Forests,
Put out fires in homes and buildings,
Risking their Lives to Help One Another.
Living the Golden Rule !

HE WANTS YOU TO SEE HIM BURN, vera.

He wants to put out forest fires.
You are delusional.
If you did something for others like he does
Other then be an armchair critic,
Maybe you might want to save the forests also.
Without trees,
Humans can not live.

Then you need to let women know you have an aggressive dog.

Oh, we're back to the feminist side of Nazi-Isamo-Facisism {}; ~ )

To tell a person you are dating that you have a dog that bites:
Is "the feminist side of Nazi-Isamo-Facisism" !
That is INSANE even for you !

You wanna PROTECT women an children from ABUSERS
like The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard {}: ~ )

You just admitted that you are an ABUSER.
That women and children need protecting from !
Now there is something I do agree with you about !

Show Dog Bark

Old October 13th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
tom

"Anami" wrote in message
oups.com...

Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Resea

wrote:
HOWEDY anami

snip drivel

Don't feed the trolls............................PLONK