Ice Cream Sandwiches for Dogs

Old October 13th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Default Ice Cream Sandwiches for Dogs

Hi Y'all
I saw this announcement on CNN or MSNBC last night.
Good Humor and Pedigree (dog food) have teamed up to make Ice Cream
Sandwiches for dogs.
They contain 1 % lactose They will be sold in a container of 24. The
going rate is a mere $4.00. They are coming to a store near you!!!!!!!

Be Free,
Judy

Old October 13th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mary Beth

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
Hi Y'all
I saw this announcement on CNN or MSNBC last night.
Good Humor and Pedigree (dog food) have teamed up to make Ice Cream
Sandwiches for dogs.
They contain 1 % lactose They will be sold in a container of 24. The
going rate is a mere $4.00. They are coming to a store near you!!!!!!!

Be Free,
Judy

Well now, I guess we know what Rudy will be getting for his new 'pokey
hats'. (Ice cream cones = pokey hats, Mam used to call them that, Scottish
she was g)
I'll have to check these out, thanks Judy

At 14, I gotta spoil spoil spoil the boy, doncha know?

MaryBeth

Old October 13th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Judith Althouse wrote:
Good Humor and Pedigree (dog food) have teamed up to make Ice Cream
Sandwiches for dogs.

There's stuff on the market right now - Dogsters and Frosty
Paws. I think the ingredients in Dogsters are much better
than what's in Frosty Paws, but Dogsters tend to be harder
to find.

I like that the Good Humor ones will come in boxes of 24.

The Free Enterprise Action Fund, a GOP mutual fund, is
underperforming the S&P 500 by about 40%.

Old October 14th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Shelly said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I do so love it when the cashiers comment on my purchases.

Sometimes I ask for the cashier's advice: "Do you think I bought
enough toilet paper for this much food?"

Old October 14th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Mary Beth,
I posted about the new delish ice cream sandwiches that are being
made for dogs. I forgot to add, sugar free, and added protein. They
must be no bigger than a postage stamp for that price. $4.00 for 24.
If you and Rudy get to them before I do...Please let us know how they
are, or how Rudy thinks they are. (smile).
I hear ya. I have a 14 yr old BC mix and a 13 yr old Lab.....Sure
enuff....you gotta spoil em a little...
Take care....

Be Free,
Judy

Old October 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Melinda mentioned that there were other ice cream products on the
market already, after I posted about Good Humor and Pedigree teaming up
to make ice cream for dogs.
I did not know that Melinda, until I checked out the story about the
new ice cream sandwiches. When I did a search I saw the ones you
mentioned. I have never seen any of them in the store, but then I
haven't been looking. I will now.
I am amazed at how inexpensive they are. Dog stuff is usually high. Do
you happen to recall how much the other products cost??? Just curious.

Be Free,
Judy

Old October 14th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Shelly,
Too funny...The cashiers always look at my cart and say how many dogs
do you have? or just as entertaining...Do you have a dog? I buy for
the neighbor's dog too.
There won't be any mess here...Buck will lick up any drips, before
they hit the floor.

Be Free,
Judy