OT welcome to the 'fine human being' club, Suja

Old October 13th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mary Beth

Default OT welcome to the 'fine human being' club, Suja

taking this totally out of the Muttley thread, shouldn't have been there to
begin with....

"diddy" wrote in message
in thread news:0lRXg.2933$XX2.2836@dukeread04: "Suja"
whittled the following words:

"Paula" wrote in message:

I think there is something really wrong there. Whatever stressors or
whatever else is escalating her deterioration, I find it more sad
than anything. I don't want to get into nasty fights with anyone,
but it especially seems a bad idea in this case because I am not
convinced she can help herself. If medication would help, she
wouldn't take it, from what she has said about psychotropics, which
is a shame if it could get her back to a better place. I worry about
her. She'll probaby hate me for it, but I can't help myself.

Yup Paula you're right. I'll welcome you to the 'fine human being' club,
even before she 'annoints' you, heh.

That pretty much sums it up for me. What has been going on seems to
go well beyond personality quirks, and has for some time now.

Suja

Another example of a fine human being.

Hey Suja, join my club!!
Welcome.
I do know what ya mean, and do see a deterioration, especially after the
idea of giving bones to Harriet!! I mean, let's all jump off the deep end,
over an internet post! My goodness.

Sad to watch someone I used to like to listen to *at times*, when speaking
rationally of dogs, to go that far. I know I've had differing opinions with
her, but never such a truly offensive crazy post as the one about Harriet.
That one is the one that made me look twice. See my post to her about
'narccisistic paranoia'. If the post to shelly, or the one about Tuck and
how *everyone* here is just a-quakin in their boots at her accomplishment,
sizzling over her achievement, pissed as hell at Tuck/her.......just
spending all their free time seething over a post like that. Delusions of
grandeur. shrug More like delusions of obscenity from hell, all powerful,
all influencing, always at the top of everyone's mind.....huh.
I just *knew* there was a reason to come back, I've been having dreams of
diddy, for months now and sizzling at her accomplishments, glad I got here
in time...G My whole family was worried about her! (NOT!!)

From:
http://www.psychnet-uk.com/clinical_...y_paranoid.htm
"A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives
are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a
variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:
Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or
deceiving him or her.
Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness
of friends or associates.
Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the
information will be used maliciously against him or her.
Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or
events persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults,
injuries, or slights.
Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not
apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack.
Has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of
spouse or sexual partner."

Can only hope she can see the mirror in those sites I gave her, and get
help. Geeze, not even saying she is that out there, but something has
cracked/split/opened with the utter obscenity of her latest posts. Wishing
another's beloved pet dead.....shaking head...'just knowing everyone is
seething at her success with Tuck'....like we are all sitting around having
convos with our family and friends about it, fercryinoutLOUD. Heh.

Of course, there is the ol' "meno-fog/meno-crazies". Dunno how old she is,
but me goin thru it drug free, cold turkey had me pretty whacky there,
(thank DOG that's all over now!! whew!) Not that I'm not still whacky, but
at least I'm not as snarky as I was, and I was pretty damned snarky when I
wanted to be BG), if she's in that range, that would explain but a part of
it, perhaps.

I'm no head shrinker, if I was, imagine what I could do to others? rubby
hands together LOL We'd have a bunch of BB's sproinging back azzzingnd
forth here........hey, wait a seco.....it, hey OUCH one zzzzzzzzzzzzing
just ducking head, whizzed by me!!! I'm outzzzzzzzingta here........BG

MaryBeth 'an example of a fine human being'

Old October 13th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:55:12 -0500, "Mary Beth"
wrote:

Sad to watch someone I used to like to listen to *at times*, when speaking
rationally of dogs, to go that far. I know I've had differing opinions with
her, but never such a truly offensive crazy post as the one about Harriet.

Of course not, you're an example of a fine human being.

I just cannot imagine how people can wish ill on someone else's dog. I
don't care how much they despise the owner, the dog has ****-all to do
with it.

'just knowing everyone is
seething at her success with Tuck'....like we are all sitting around having
convos with our family and friends about it, fercryinoutLOUD. Heh.

It's a pretty spectacular achievement, and she's got a right to be proud
of both herself and her puppy. She doesn't want to hear that from me,
so I really have no incentive to post to her brag thread. It's just
mind-boggling, though, that she has to couch things in the sort of terms
she did. While I appreciate her accomplishment, why on earth would I be
jealous?

MaryBeth 'an example of a fine human being'

Well, there *are* worse things to be!

--
Shelly

My ass contemplates those who talk behind my back.
-- Francis Picabia
Old October 13th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Mary Beth" wrote in message:

Yup Paula you're right. I'll welcome you to the 'fine human being' club,
even before she 'annoints' you, heh.

That's mighty fine company, if you ask me.

Hey Suja, join my club!!
Welcome.

Why, thank you! I think I like the membership thus far.

If the post to shelly, or the one about Tuck and
how *everyone* here is just a-quakin in their boots at her accomplishment,
sizzling over her achievement, pissed as hell at Tuck/her.......just
spending all their free time seething over a post like that. Delusions of
grandeur. shrug

I can honestly say that I don't have the time or energy to be seething over
the achievements of some anonymous person on usenet I've never met and most
likely will never meet. Hell, what kind of person does in fact waste that
kind of bandwidth? Besides, diddy seems to be missing the greater point of
being here, which is that collectively (and with a few notable exceptions),
the one thing we all share in common is a love of dogs, even the ones that
don't specifically belong to us.

Suja

Old October 15th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paula

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:19:27 -0400, "Suja"
wrote:

I can honestly say that I don't have the time or energy to be seething over
the achievements of some anonymous person on usenet I've never met and most
likely will never meet. Hell, what kind of person does in fact waste that
kind of bandwidth? Besides, diddy seems to be missing the greater point of
being here, which is that collectively (and with a few notable exceptions),
the one thing we all share in common is a love of dogs, even the ones that
don't specifically belong to us.

I can honestly say that just about everyone here has more accomplished
dogs than I have, so if I seethed with jealousy over accomplishments,
I doubt I'd be around at all.

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,