Breeds Made from Cross-Breeding?

Old August 27th 03, 06:22 PM
Zixia

Default Breeds Made from Cross-Breeding?

Quoth the dianne marie schoenberg:
HarCo Industries wrote:
Silly, you can't go backward. Time travel is IMPOSSIBLE.

Not if you have a TARDIS. Neener, neener, neener...

I think you mean 'DALEK', as a Tardis was a foe of the Doctor's. DALEK
stands for Dimensional Anachronous Linked Energetic Knowledge, and is a
device for controlling movement in the fourth dimension, something that
we know as 'time. Most people think that the entire police box was the
DALEK, but the DALEK was actually just the control centre with that bit
that went up and down and made wooshing noises.

A Tardis, on the other hand, was a robot--'cyborg' to be precise, and a
deadly foe of the Doctor's. They turned up again and again on the show
because they were so popular, and even appeared in the film. I am sure
you would like to know another little tidbit about them, which is there
name is derived from that of their creator, Colonel Sidrat, except that
it was spelt backwards! I think he was the Doctor's evil twin first of
all, or something like that. I didn't really pay attention to that bit.

--
N o t D e a d B u t D r e a m i n g