Looking for real-world tips and stories ...

Old October 17th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
HappyHealthyPuppy

Default Looking for real-world tips and stories ...

Did you buy your puppy from a disreputable breeder, pet store, or puppy
mill? Did your puppy end up with health problems?

I'm writing a book aimed at helping new puppy buyers choose a happy and
healthy puppy, and I'm trying to encourage readers to seriously
consider adopting from rescue organizations or reputable breeders. I'd
like to add some stories to the book that illustrate some of the
problems that can occur when puppies come from puppy mills or
disreputable breeders.

I really need your advice to help my readers! After all, getting a
puppy is a major decision, and I want to arm them with the best
possible information!

Thanks so much for your help!