Cheap and Best Insurance

Old October 17th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
webmaster Cheap and Best Insurance

Default Cheap and Best Insurance

Hello everyone!
After few months of hard work, my site about the various insurance
sites is finally up and running. I have tried to create a site that
acts as a gateway and goes right to the point and cuts through all of
the marketing and PR hype. Having read this group for quite a while, it
looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, so I'd love to
get some feedback about my site if anyone can spare the time. The site
is located at http://www.onestop.me.uk/ and called "Cheap and Best
Insurance".
Almost all types of insurances, be it Car, Home, Travel, Life,
Breakdown, Pet, Mortgage, Income, Bike, Dental, Medical, Van, Landlord
are covered. And if one is interested in other topics, there is also an
option for a comprehensive web-search. I think that some of the links
are quite good, but I'm not so satisfied with others, so I'd be
grateful if you could tell me which links you liked and which ones you
didn't - and why?

Thanks in advance,
Webmaster of "Cheap and Best Insurance"
http://www.onestop.me.uk/