The Anti-CM

Old October 19th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default The Anti-CM

In article aBRZg.12920$XX2.5118@dukeread04,
Suja wrote:
If there is a diety,

^^^
and how much do we have death on our minds, hmmm?

shifting focus to CM will cause the other threads to
die! die! die!

I think those things are dying their own natural deaths. I
like Ian Dunbar, for whatever that works. I think he's
coherent, his training methods are coherent, and I've
personally found his work on dog aggression to be extremely
helpful, both in understanding what was going on and in
correcting it.

There are 2,012 earmarks in the research section alone
of the GOP's latest defense bill.
Old October 19th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Not my words.

http://tinyurl.com/ykj3g5

If there is a diety, shifting focus to CM will cause the other threads to
die! die! die!

Suja

Old October 19th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article 02SZg.12929$XX2.638@dukeread04, Suja wrote:
"Melinda Shore" wrote in message:
Suja wrote:
If there is a diety,

and how much do we have death on our minds, hmmm?

Ack! Diety, not diety.

Can I blame Tara's spellchucker for this?

Which iteration?

Old October 19th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
TaraG

"Suja" wrote in message

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message:

If there is a diety,

^^^
and how much do we have death on our minds, hmmm?

Ack! Diety, not diety.

Can I blame Tara's spellchucker for this?

Oh feel free.

I'm holding it personally responsible for the fact that I ran out of coffee
this morning AND that I stubbed my toe this afternoon (these things might be
related, by the way)

I think those things are dying their own natural deaths.

Not soon enough for me.

Hey! Its not my fault. No one hit me with that brick like I asked.

I take no responsibility for anything that happened after my plea for help.

like Ian Dunbar, for whatever that works. I think he's
coherent, his training methods are coherent, and I've
personally found his work on dog aggression to be extremely
helpful, both in understanding what was going on and in
correcting it.

Ditto that.

Treble. Though I don't find his work on that topic terribly comprehensive.

Tara

Old October 19th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

Ack! Diety, not diety.

Can I blame Tara's spellchucker for this?

Or even Deity? ;-D

--
Janet Boss

Old October 19th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message:

Which iteration?

I think I should just shut the machine down and take the dogs out. My brain
has apparently left the building already.

Suja

Old October 19th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Janet B" wrote in message:

Or even Deity? ;-D

That's it! I give up. I just managed to spell DOG wrong. Three times.

Suja

Old October 19th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
TaraG

"Suja" wrote in message

"Janet B" wrote in message:

Or even Deity? ;-D

That's it! I give up. I just managed to spell DOG wrong. Three times.

Even my spellchecker isn't THAT bad.

Tara

Anti Puppymill advertisement Dire_Wolf Dog rescue 0 March 26th 05 11:21 PM
anti bark collars. SS Dog behavior 0 January 3rd 04 03:24 PM
anti jump harness thoughts TerRose Dog behavior 9 September 25th 03 02:16 PM
Do anti shedding product do anything Nicholas Dog health 0 July 22nd 03 02:32 PM
Do anti shedding product do anything Nicholas Dog health 0 July 22nd 03 02:32 PM