Missing Link Dog Supplements

Old October 23rd 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Puddin' Man

Default Missing Link Dog Supplements

Anybody using Missing Link dog food supplement? I've heard some
good things about it ...

Any info is welcome, particularly as relates to appearance of
dog's coat, etc.

Thx,
Puddin'

Pease pudding hot,
Pease pudding cold,
Pease pudding in the pot
Nine days old.
Old October 26th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Boozer's, Cosmo's, Malcolm's, Miles' and Sebastian's Dad

I used it several years ago on my dogs - did not help the condition of
my dog that we wewre trying to fix, but I did learn one very important
thingh - Keep it refrigerated.

Our dogs stopped eating the food we sprinkled it on for awhile and we
found out that it had actually "gone bad", meaning that some
microscopic mold had grown on it when kept out of the fridge for a few
days. No one had ever told us and we didn't think that a powder would
need to be refrigerated but we were wrong.