Short, Shamefully Late Introduction

Old October 27th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

Default Short, Shamefully Late Introduction

Hullo! I am Darla, an immigrant from ARK thanks to Paula and Terri.
I am an American living in Eastern Canada due to marriage to a
perfectly splendid Canadian professor of philosophy. We share two
Jack Russell (now Parson Russell) terriers, and a wonderful Maine Coon
cat named Maxx. I am 57, my husband is 60, and we live on a lake
about twenty minutes outside of Halifax. Our oldest dog, Reilly (age
8) was my very first dog. Heh! I've been reading for a while and
have found that the extensive use of my kill filter makes the ng a
helpful and pleasant place to linger a while, and I look forward to
learning a lot here. Many thanks!

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
Old October 27th 06, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

on 2006-10-26 at 23:43 wrote:

Hullo! I am Darla, an immigrant from ARK thanks to Paula and
Terri. I am an American living in Eastern Canada due to
marriage to a perfectly splendid Canadian professor of
philosophy. We share two Jack Russell (now Parson Russell)
terriers, and a wonderful Maine Coon cat named Maxx. I am
57, my husband is 60, and we live on a lake about twenty
minutes outside of Halifax. Our oldest dog, Reilly (age 8)
was my very first dog. Heh! I've been reading for a while
and have found that the extensive use of my kill filter makes
the ng a helpful and pleasant place to linger a while, and I
look forward to learning a lot here. Many thanks!

*Much* more informative than your first introduction!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.pets.dogs.behavior/msg/ac64636e009af57c

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old October 27th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Shelly said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

*Much* more informative than your first introduction!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...dogs.behavior/
msg/ac64636e009af57c

Gad! She's trolling for a welcome!

Sigh. Welcome. Darla.

Old October 27th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:25:37 -0400, Shelly
wrote:

*Much* more informative than your first introduction!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.pets.dogs.behavior/msg/ac64636e009af57c

Well for crying out loud. I thought since no one replies to my posts
here that I had violated a FAQ by not introducing myself--- though I
thought I had. Turns out I did.

SO START TALKING TO ME, PEOPLE.

Maybe everyone I've killfiled is responding, and I just *think* I am a
total nerd.

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
Old October 27th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Darla Vladschyk

On 27 Oct 2006 17:46:23 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Shelly said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

*Much* more informative than your first introduction!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...dogs.behavior/
msg/ac64636e009af57c

Gad! She's trolling for a welcome!

Sigh. Welcome. Darla.

Now THAT'S more like it! grin

Darla
Nova Scotia, Canada
--
"I'm still here, you *******s!"
---Papillon

http://www.yougotta.com/DARLA/
Old October 27th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
TaraG

"Darla Vladschyk" wrote in message
On 27 Oct 2006 17:46:23 GMT, Rocky wrote:

Shelly said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

*Much* more informative than your first introduction!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...dogs.behavior/
msg/ac64636e009af57c

Gad! She's trolling for a welcome!

Sigh. Welcome. Darla.

Now THAT'S more like it! grin

I officially bow down to the Wise-Assiness that is the Great and Powerful
Darla.

Oh....and hi.

Tara

Old October 27th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:19:09 GMT, Darla Vladschyk
, clicked their heels and said:

SO START TALKING TO ME, PEOPLE.

Any particular language? Woof? Ruff? Grrr?

Heh - welcome Darla.

I'm Janet and have 3 dogs - Lucy (WGSD/Lab x - 9.75 yo), Franklin (FCR
- 6 yo), and Rudy (Golden - 15 months old). I run a dog training
business and do flyball and some field training with my dogs.
--
Janet Boss
Old October 27th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Darla Vladschyk" wrote in message:

SO START TALKING TO ME, PEOPLE.

Ha! So make me!

Oh wait....

Suja

Old October 27th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Robin Nuttall

wrote:

*Much* more informative than your first introduction!
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.pets.dogs.behavior/msg/ac64636e009af57c

Well for crying out loud. I thought since no one replies to my posts
here that I had violated a FAQ by not introducing myself--- though I
thought I had. Turns out I did.

SO START TALKING TO ME, PEOPLE.

Hi! Um, Hi! Hi!

I haven't talked to you yet because you've been too dog-ganged sensible
and funny. Stop it. Stop it right now.
Old October 28th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky

Darla Vladschyk said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Gad! She's trolling for a welcome!

Sigh. Welcome. Darla.

Now THAT'S more like it! grin

I lurked on ark for years, years ago. I know exactly when and
how to suck up to a potential member of the cabal. (TINC.)

FWIW, Paula has proven to be all too reasonable.