Zipper window gazing

Old October 30th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

Default Zipper window gazing

The light was right this morning. Zipper has his own chair set up under
the window...

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze1.jpg

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg
Old October 30th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:52:16 GMT, Robin Nuttall
wrote:

The light was right this morning. Zipper has his own chair set up under
the window...

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze1.jpg

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg

What is that effect? Craaquelure?

Very nice!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Bush-Hating Kids in "Progressive" California Ad
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...ia_Ad#comments

The Wisdom of Crowds
http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=102306B

U.S. Uneasy for a Reason
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art..._a_reason.html

Whatever you do, read this book (especially if you have children and/or grandchildren)!
America Alone - The End Of The World As We Know It, by Mark Steyn
http://216.92.123.84/product28.html

Where are (on average) 112 cars burned daily, with 15 attacks a day on police and emergency services?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...414175,00.html

And why? I bet you can't guess.
Old October 30th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet B

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:11:05 -0500, Handsome Jack Morrison
, clicked their heels and said:

What is that effect? Craaquelure?

Very nice!

Gorgeous!

--
Janet Boss
Old October 30th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

I continue to want that dog.....I love Zipper. He is looking so
pensive. Great photos....

Be Free.....Judy

Old October 31st 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Robin Nuttall

Janet B wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:11:05 -0500, Handsome Jack Morrison
, clicked their heels and said:

What is that effect? Craaquelure?

Very nice!

Gorgeous!

Photoshop filter Dry Brush. It's my favoritest filter because it sort of
gives it a watercolor look. I actually like it better than the
watercolor filter.
Old October 31st 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Shelly

on 2006-10-30 at 20:52 wrote:

The light was right this morning. Zipper has his own chair
set up under the window...

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze1.jpg

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg

*Very* nice! Even when he's being contemplative, he oozes
personality.

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old October 31st 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
ceb

Robin Nuttall wrote in news:4Ct1h.260164$1i1.92389
@attbi_s72:

The light was right this morning. Zipper has his own chair set up under
the window...

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze1.jpg

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg

Clearly, he's a pensive guy with much to contemplate.

Great pix!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old November 1st 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

ceb wrote:
Robin Nuttall wrote in news:4Ct1h.260164$1i1.92389
@attbi_s72:

The light was right this morning. Zipper has his own chair set up under
the window...

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze1.jpg

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg

Clearly, he's a pensive guy with much to contemplate.

Shall I bite Cala first today? Or Viva? Will I get to hunt rats? Can I
reach the top of the vanity today? I try and try and try and try. Surely
today will be the day.
Old November 1st 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
MauiJNP

http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg

great picture, that is a nice effect, I'll have to try it out.

Old November 1st 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Robin Nuttall

MauiJNP wrote:
http://www.totaldobe.com/images/zipper/windowgaze2.jpg

great picture, that is a nice effect, I'll have to try it out.

Well it's a bit more than just using dry brush. I played with levels,
contrast, and shadow and highlight so that the back yard actually showed
through instead of just a grey pane. The dry brush was my standard
setting of 0 10 0.

Unsolicited info here--for anyone wanting to learn really, really cool
Photoshop stuff, try lynda.com, and specifically anything you can get
ahold of by Michael Ninness. Easy to learn and I've picked up more
Photoshop info in the past month or so than I have in all the years I've
owned it.