Black and Tan Coonhound

Old October 31st 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Pepper

Default Black and Tan Coonhound

I have the sweetest black and tan coonhound that I need to get rid of.
I want no money; I just want him to have the best of homes. He is 11
months old and regal looking and has been "fixed." His name is
Muttley, and he is loyal and lovable. He is a big boy and is convinced
that he is a lap dog. He loves to give hugs and kisses. HOWEVER, he
needs to be in a home with no other pets. He wants to be the boss and
king all rolled into one. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and would
prefer to have a buyer locally, if at all possible.

Old October 31st 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
sighthounds & siberians

On 31 Oct 2006 08:02:32 -0800, "Pepper"
wrote:

I have the sweetest black and tan coonhound that I need to get rid of.
I want no money; I just want him to have the best of homes. He is 11
months old and regal looking and has been "fixed." His name is
Muttley, and he is loyal and lovable. He is a big boy and is convinced
that he is a lap dog. He loves to give hugs and kisses. HOWEVER, he
needs to be in a home with no other pets. He wants to be the boss and
king all rolled into one. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and would
prefer to have a buyer locally, if at all possible.

A buyer? I thought you want no money?

Mustang Sally