Greyhound Jewelry

Old November 1st 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

Default Greyhound Jewelry

We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

Mustang Sally
Old November 1st 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:29:50 -0500, sighthounds & siberians
wrote:

We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

That is gorgeous! The artist did a lovely job of capturing Zeke and
Matty.

--
Shelly

Don't spill my bones my precious stones once belonged to a girl
too gullible to ever be taken for serious mettle
-- Susan McKeown, Bones
Old November 1st 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

wrote:

We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

That is gorgeous! The artist did a lovely job of capturing Zeke and
Matty.

Thankyouverymuch. I'm very proud (as if I had something to do with
it!).

Mustang Sally

Old November 1st 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

Mustang Sally

How wonderful! And it's beautiful also! Good job all around!

Judy

Old November 1st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sandy in OK

What lovely work! Sandy in OK

Old November 1st 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

sighthounds & siberians wrote:
We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

What a beautiful pendant! And a wonderful memorial to Zeke and
Matty.

FurPaw

--
"None of us is as smart as all of us."
Oh yeah? None of us is as stupid as all of us, either.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old November 1st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

what a great way to honor your boys. The jewelry is beautiful.

Old November 1st 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

sighthounds & siberians wrote in
:

We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

These are really lovely. Thanks for sharing them.

As a student of metalwork and jewlrymaking, I'm impressed with how they
came out. Are they handmade, or machine pressed? Just curious as they
gorgeous either way.

Tara

Old November 1st 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"sighthounds & siberians" wrote in message
We had a sterling silver piece designed to honor Zeke and Matty and
raise funds for the adoption group they whose establishment they
inspired. I am way excited to see my boys, whom I loved, immortalized
in jewelry, which I also love. Take a look:

http://www.black-horse-design.com/WhatsNew.html

Mustang Sally

=============
Those are great; they depict an accurate likeness of the dogs.

Old November 2nd 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Sally,
The jewelry is beautiful. I hope it raises a lot of money for the
cause. My sister has been speaking of wanting GH's lately...it will be
awhile
She already has a mule and 4 donkeys. I understand it does not
benefit your group, however the mule and donkey jewelry is lovely as
well.

Be Free.....Judy

greyhound jewelry jonb Dog behavior 2 March 1st 06 03:46 PM
Minature Pinscher, Italian Greyhound and Dalmatian? ERIC BRENNAN Dog breeds 10 January 1st 06 02:55 AM
my greyhound has bone cancer Bill Kraus Dog health 0 October 26th 03 02:05 AM
my greyhound has bone cancer Bill Kraus Dog health 0 October 26th 03 02:05 AM