Tuck TD

Old November 6th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
bethgsd

Default Tuck TD

"diddy" wrote in message
Tuck took his tracking test this weekend.
He had me running nearly the entire track. He took a tiny loop (about 6
step radius) on the second turn just big enough to tangle him. He went leg
three with the lead under his legs, he slowed, and it was obviously
bothering him. so at the end of that leg, I asked the judges if I
could untangle him. The judges have his track marked as doing a
circle on that turn, but his circle was me untangling him. I had no
idea we were on the turn. Once untangled, the race was on to turn
4,where he went about 2 steps past the turn, then turned right for
about six steps, and reversed directions and ran to the glove from
there. It's was a nice tight track, very fast. The kind that never
makes a judge think. a clean classic run. He never quartered or
fringed. His head never came of the dirt except on the turns and when
he raced to the glove (which he scented, because it could not
be seen. He's trained to a down indication. He did not down. He
stood over it, then sat but I was proud of the little guy.

Congratulations on Tuck's TD. Sounds like it was a beautiful tracking job.

Beth

Old November 7th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Yeahhhhhhhhh Tuck!!!!!!!! Congratulations Diddy and Tuck. Reading about
his accomplishment was exciting and I cannot get over that he is only 10
months old!!!! i hope you had a nice time....I know you did!!!!!!!!!

Be Free.....Judy

Search Dog Tuck johnhenri Dog behavior 23 October 14th 06 05:06 AM
Tuck Terri Dog behavior 1 August 13th 06 12:32 AM
Tuck pfoley Dog behavior 3 August 11th 06 11:49 PM
tuck update as of Sunday diddy Dog behavior 8 July 3rd 06 03:47 AM
How fast puppies grow! -Tuck update diddy Dog behavior 1 June 2nd 06 06:45 PM