The best training manual ever!

Old November 8th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
bzoozzoo

Default The best training manual ever!

Heel!
Sit!
Stay!

Don't you wish training your dog was as simple as those three words?
I know I did when teaching my Jack Russell. Some days I was so
frustrated with him that I just gave up. Yeah that was fun... After a
few weeks of dealing with a disobedient rug chewing, car chasing,
yelping jumping bean, I finally went to the Internet for answers.

To my luck I found the best informative guide to dog training. The
pictures were large and descriptive, and the information focused in on
all the problems I was having. I really couldn't believe this kind
of information existed. Before, there was literally some days when I
was ready to give my dog away. Now, since reading and applying the
techniques taught by Daniel Stevens, I know I'll keep my new found
friend.

You have got to see this to believe it. Please don't give that bad
dog away the answer to all your problems is just a click away. Even if
you have a good dog that has an annoying habit that needs breaking up,
these techniques will help. I know I'll keep this information handy
because Rex the terror (my dog) is always finding new ways to be
disobedient.

The link to the training
manual.

http://ads.profitrally.com/c_e6h4z
(if unclick able, copy and paste
into address bar)

Have a great day,
David Burton

Old November 9th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local
ah

Kyle ) wrote:
"bzoozzoo" wrote in news:1162999409.898199.108090
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

[...]

I am certain that *someone* will disagree and suggest that his is the
best book.
Get ready for the insults.

Shuttup.
--
ah
Old November 9th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local
Phil Kyle

"Kyle )" verbally sodomised in
:

[...]

Which someone is this then?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old November 17th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Kyle :o)

Phil Kyle wrote in news:ej08db$njs$109
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Kyle )" verbally sodomised in
:

[...]

Leave it alone

--
Kyle )

Reply address is fake. Don't ask for the real one, a troll named
Lookout
sent enough spam and viruses that I shut it down.
Old November 17th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local
marika

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:34:25 -0500, Kyle )
wrote:

[...]

speaking of which

--
"But it was a huge mistake on my part. They are vigilantes who go to
cruel extremes and end up doing damage
Old November 17th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Phil Kyle

"Kyle )" verbally sodomised in
. 170.90:

[...]

No.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old November 17th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local
Phil Kyle

marika verbally sodomised in
news
wrote:

[...]

On broomsticks?

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old January 3rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
Odiferous Fat Matter

Phil Kyle wrote in news:ejl85v$1os$54
[...]

This is futile...

--
"I am such a Stinky Fat Matter" - Why bother?

The Odiferous Fat Matter
Old January 9th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.music.makers.bagpipe,demon.local,alt.usenet.kooks
ah

Odiferous Fat Matter wrote:
[...]

This is utile...
--