Nessa- skinnyboy

Old September 3rd 03, 03:19 PM
_michael___michael

Default Nessa- skinnyboy

Nessa wrote:

wrong. at least if you are going to try to make me look bad get your
information correct.

It's a 2003 Matrix they didn't even make them until March 2002.

thank you for the correction. A 2003 Toyota Matrix. Our very own bitter
fugly queen of rotting white trash smelly drives a circa 1990 Ford Fiesta.

BWAHAAAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!

I'm laughing at her, not you this time. And she *rents* a tiny shack in
one of the poorest counties in bum**** nowhere Indiana. I can't tell
which one of you is a worse dog owner though. Because smelly forces her
dogs to keep living with her and she's a terrible, horrible dog mommy
who caged hattie for the majority of her life for YEARS. Not to mention
the fact that she starves the crap out of her dogs and feeds them canned
pumpkin to fool them into thinking they are not starving while
stuffing her own fat face to oblivion. She had to fire three different
vets who told her she was starving her dogs, not to mention just about
everyone else in her life she ran into, who tries to feed hattie snacks
because they think she is starving. Like shelly's mom and strangers on
the street.

She's finally found a vet who will not be mean to her and tell her dogs
are WAY too skinny.

At least you are giving your dogs a chance at a new life. They are not
stuck with you forever like elliot and harriet are stuck with smelly. At
least you are AWARE of the fact that you aren't a terribly good dog mommy.

you got that going for you.

But at 30
MPG highway yeah the trip will be nice. It's been camping this year and to
the beach. All in all a good summer.

The house is a town house and it's not very nice right now. but then you
make a lot of interesting assumptions don't you.

The pay raise as you well know is temporary until the end of this month.

I had no idea you pay raise was temporary. So you got a temporary
promotion. What will your salary be once you get demoted again? I bet
you'll still be making a lot moore than smelly.

PS, what are your house payments again, I forgot?

Then I go back to a much lower grade. but you knew that and are just trying
(key word trying) to make me look bad and upset me.

Well I hope you are happy it's working.

I'm not trying to upset you. I am trying to upset smelly though. As for
you, I'm just entertaining myself.

have a nice day

michael
reeporting liverly
http://dogggtv.com

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:13:18 -0400, 1mic8bhael2 wrote
(in message m):

Nessa has a 2002 Toyota Matrix, a nice house in the burbs and a recent
pay raise to approx: $50,000 so she should be able to afford gas and a
comfortable ride up to the Cape.

Nessa