urgent advice needed

Old November 11th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
April & Stewart

Default urgent advice needed

Hi guys

My neighbours dog has just given birth to 10 adorable puppies. Unfortuantly
these puppies did not come into the best of hands and yes I have already
reported this dog because of the fact she was so underweight and flew
ridden. Anyway mother has now delivered 10 puppies but I am rather worries,
I live in the UK and where we are it's pretty cold now especially at night,
Mum is shiverring but I guess this is due to the labour she's just gone
through but when I felt one of the puppies it was also rather cold and I'm
pretty worried because the night is just going to get colder, I'm sure now
we are in the minus degrees during the night time. The house where the dog
and puppies are does not have any heating whatsoever at the moment so is
there anything I can or should do to insure the puppies have a warm first
night. Also mum is riddled with fleas and they are also now on puppies so is
there anything I can do there. I can only do stuff tonight as owners have
gone out clubbing it and I said I would pop in to check on mum and babies,
after tonight well I dont know what will happen.