Update On My "Dominant Agressive" Puppy

Old September 16th 03, 04:31 AM
mikael

Default Update On My "Dominant Agressive" Puppy

Tara O. wrote:
I didn't see your original post on the subject but just reading this, I'd
recommend returning the puppy. Puppies, even when sick, will generally yip
before they'll growl. That's not to say this pup's temperament isn't quite
right but that is a slight possibility. The biggest problem I see is that
the seed of fear is already planted and that can be hard to overcome.

Speak for yourself you dumb bitch. YOU killed your dog out of fear and
ignorance and incompetence. It doesn't mean this person has to follow
your lead.

Get the hell out of dog "rescue"

To the original poster:
the best puppy no bite video on the planet

http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm

PS,
it's perfectly natural for a puppy to growl when he is the subject of
abusive handling such as the toxic mommy manhandling your wife is using
by shoving him in a crate when he is "bad" or when a kid teases him.

You don't have a "bad" or unusual puppy. You ARE a typical human though,
who wants to blame the puppy and the breeder for your abusive handling.

Wise up.

Check out the manual available at this site when you want to stop
blaming your puppy:

http://doggydoright.com

OR....
When you are ready to copycat Tara O., or Janet Boss, or Lynn Kill
please kill your puppy, and then blame your puppy for his own death.

Thank you very much and have a pleasant evening.

the ceo
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com